Elliott Damage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. B000002UAR.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

2. B000002UB3.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

3. B000026B01.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

But there's so much other stuff of theirs I love. If I was only ever allowed to listen to those three albums I'd be gutted.

trlkvsky: got to disagree on the US vs UK "Rubber Soul" thing. Maybe it's just that I grew up on the UK version, but I hate that it misses out some of the really cool stuff that SHOULD be on there.

Yup, pre-Sgt Pepper, the UK versions are the "definitive" albums. The US versions of everything up to Sgt Pepper got "butchered"; with some songs being pulled from the UK versions to be held aside to be put onto other "albums" that were released in the US but not elsewhere. It allowed Capitol to release more "product" and make more money. :rolleyes:

I actually had a Y&T Butcher cover once. Sold it for $300 way back when. I went and did an Ebay search, and felt like crying - they go for a heck of a lot more now! :mad::cry:

• Members
I was listening to the White Album Sessions today, its a bootleg.....its like low fi recordings from when the Beatles where in India of almost all the white album material and more. I highly recomend it to any fan of the white album.

Yes! I just found that about a week ago and was also listening to it today. Here you go, enjoy.:thu:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26947&highlight=Beatles

Archived