Weekly spam thread 6-18-07

• Members

MXR GT-OD- damn near flawless w/ box and papers. $60 shipped/SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

DOD FX10 Bi-fet preamp- good condition, but only works off A/C. The battery cable was clipped by the previous owner (Flying V 1983) but can be reattached. $35 shipped/SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Danelectro DE-1 Danecho- This thing is picky about what power supply you use, it works with my one-spot but with the psa-120 sometimes you have to jiggle it a bit. Other than that it works great...I recently used it to record some stuff. $35 shipped

I don't take paypal, so USPS money order is preferred. Shipping to lower 48 US only please. I'm going to try to figure out how to take paypal tommorow but honestly money order would be so much easier for me.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

subdecay stupidbox-$80 shipped.

bought on ebay as a blem from subdecay. great dist pedal. one of my favs. but i just don't use gain that much for it to take up room. mint. except for a small paint blem that is hardly noticable. i can only do a money order on this as my paypal again is messed up. i have more problems with paypal then paris hilton does with shower friends in jail. thanks.

• Members
Guyatone Flip Tube Echo - Mint condition w/velcro bottom. Never gigged, used a handful of times. Real 12AX7 Pre-Amp Tube. This is the best delay I've ever played, even beat out the Deluxe Memory Man in a shootout. but I've decided to let it go to help fund a Headrush. $160 shipped

Home Brew Electronics UFO Octave/Fuzz - Just got this in the mail a couple days ago. Mint, no velcro. It's a great Hendrix style octave/fuzz, but I'm trying to cut back on anything I don't plan on using regularly. Comes w/original box and paperwork. $110 shipped

BYOC Large Beaver - Triangle Era Big Muff Clone. Made by a fellow forumite who's a seasoned veteran at these builds (he's made dozens). This one is unfinished chrome w impeccable wiring. Works like a charm. $70 shipped

Effector 13 AR SM - This is the economy version of the Soda Meiser, with a chaos switch and volume control. It's a great noise/fuzz, but I have too many toys I don't use as it is. This is mint and has never even been stepped on. Comes w/original box and paperwork. Great price for a great boutique fuzz. $50 shipped

As far as trades are concerned, I'm only really looking for the following:

Akai Headrush (either version will do)
Tonefactor Ultralord (small box)
Barber Gainster
Tonefactor Mule
Crybaby 535Q

• Members

Up for grabs, as my first spam item, I have a DOD Juicebox, the precursor to the Bad Monkey.

DSC04617.jpg

It's been gigged several times by its previous owner, so the paint's got quite a few scratches, scuffs, and dings, especially around the corners, and mauled by his dog, hence the scuffs on the knobs (and the missing one.) The rubber feet have also been damaged by a chemical reaction with the velcro the previous owner had on there.

However, (amazingly!) the pedal functions beautifully. No scratchiness in the pots whatsoever, and the switching is completely silent and reliable.

I'm looking to trade for some sort of muff or other fuzz, maybe a delay if you're feeling that generous.

I also accept money orders, if you feel like making a monetary offer. However, I would prefer to swap.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks!:wave:

• Members

Good eye ChinaCat.
I bought the pedal because I needed a delay and this popped up at a good price.
THEN, I get hit with a big Dr. bill the next day as I needed to find out what was wrong with my wrist (briused bone and a cyst they had to drain).
No playing for at least a week as well.

I will get the pedal tomorrow. If there was a problem, I would have quickly taken down the auction. My price was calculated so I could break even.
Even though the BIN was used already, rest assured if there is ANY problem with the pedal, the buyer's money will be refunded.

Nothing wrong with forum members watching out for other forum members.
That's the way it should be.

• Members

FOR SALE

1) ToneFactor Nebula - $95 shipped CONUS

Yes, I modded a boutique. Yes, it can be switched back to original, completely unaltered Nebula goodness.

The switch on the side is 3-position. bottom position gives a more pronounced sweep (think orange vs. black color switch). The middle position is original circuit. The top position is vibrato mode, which bypasses the speed knob.

Other than the mod, it's minty-fresh. A few VERY tiny paint scratches on one side. I'll also include the hand-sewn bag pictured I made to protect it (I take damn good care of my gear).

FX64andNebula001.jpg

Will also consider trades, especially a Stereo Pulsar (EHX Micro Line) + cash from you, or a DD-5 + cash from me, or an unmade BYOC Slow Gear (Lazy Sprocket) kit + cash from you...but don't be shy with offers you might have :)

• Members

JagBass.jpg

Fender Jaguar Bass

Neck has been replaced with Allparts Maple Jazz Bass Neck w/ binding and block inlays (the original owner did this, and this is why I got this one rather than a stock Jag Bass. I don't dig the stock Jag Bass neck, which is ultra-skinny, like a Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass').

Comes with gig bag

Info:

http://www.fender.com/products/searc...partno=0259505

Reviews:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...guar+Bass/10/1

$500+shipping

$400+shipping/without neck & tuners

Trades considered:

Fender Telecaster, Stratocaster, Esquire, or Jaguar reissue

1-50 watt tube amplifiers

Effects pedals

Extremely fuel-efficient car which can hold a band's worth of gear and will never, ever need servicing. Roadies included a +.

Thanks!

• Members

crunch box v2 $85

AR Sm $45

Tweak Fuzz $45

and maybe a boss DM-3 $165; she's not in mint condition, but works like a champ.

Pic of Pedals

Pics of guitar: (there are no scratches in the finish, just some smudges from the picture)

GG1-1

GG1-2

GG1-3

Want a pedaltrain, reverb, or flanger.

Also anyone in around or driving by Kalamazoo, MI that wants a 1x12 speaker cab (w/peavey blue marvel) made from an old hifi speaker, its yours. Also have a large case that i've been using as a pedal board, its yours. Of if you want a vintage solid state kalamazoo model 2 amp w/og cts alnico speaker, its $30 bucks. Have no interest in shipping any of this stuff, but an moving out of town so need to get rid of some stuff.

pics added!

• Members

Pedal pictures: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1667486

DeMarco Klonebender III Fuzz (Tonebender MK III copy)
Volume, level, tone controls
Like-new condition
$105/shipped

1980s Small-Box, Non-LED Rat
Sometimes the signal cuts out, but returns when the box is tapped. Seems like a loose connection in there to me.
Battery cover is missing
Battery plug wires need to be re-attached (I used an external power supply with this pedal)
Some sandpapering of the finish as pictured
$60/shipped

Eminence Legend V12 16ohm 12" speaker
Fantastic Vintage 30 copy (though with a smoother, less severe midrange to my ears)
$45 + shipping

Fane Axiom 10" 8ohm 75 watt speaker
$50+ shipping

Will trade for:
Delay pedal (Boss DD-2, DD-3 or DSD-2, Keeley-Modified AD-9, Boss DM-2 or DM-3, ?)
Tremolo Pedal
8ohm Hellatone 30 or 60
8ohm Eminence Private Jack or Governor

Thanks!