Weekly spam thread 6-18-07

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
FS:

monsterpiece angry dick 2000 prototype.

this is a really nasty sounding fuzz. it's supposed to be a jordan bosstone clone (I think that's what its called).

it's got some chips and stuff, but it works fine. I have to sell it to pay off something else.

$35 shipped.

i'll take it :wave:

• Members

fs/ft all shipped/paypaled

Tweak fuzz w/box + missing rubber on bottom $45

Devi/e13 AR SM $45

SX GG1 natural, 2 soapbar pickup guitar (wax potted by me) set neck lp jr style ~ better the new $95

Also a crunch box v2 $85

and maybe a boss DM-3 (make an offer) she's not in mint condition, but works like a champ.

Pic of Pedals

Pics of guitar: (there are no scratches in the finish, just some smudges from the picture)

GG1-1

GG1-2

GG1-3

Want a pedaltrain, reverb, or flanger.

Also anyone in around or driving by Kalamazoo, MI that wants a 1x12 speaker cab (w/peavey blue marvel) made from an old hifi speaker, its yours. Also have a large case that i've been using as a pedal board, its yours. Of if you want a vintage solid state kalamazoo model 2 amp w/og cts alnico speaker, its $30 bucks. Have no interest in shipping any of this stuff, but an moving out of town so need to get rid of some stuff.

• Members
AnalogMan DD6

AnalogMan Hi-Cut Modded Boss DD6 Delay - dead mint in box with manual, AM card, everything - $155 shipped!

Payment by Paypal or Postal Money Order.

Paypal MUST have Confirmed Address.

email me -
cammshaft23@aol.com

Trade for a RetroSonic Phaser

Not to completely call you out, but have you actually received this pedal yet? I'm interested but...

also using previous auction pics kind of misleading...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANALOGMAN-BOSS-DD-6-DELAY-FREE-SHIP-IN-BOX-W-INSERTS_W0QQitemZ230144877575QQihZ013QQcategoryZ41415QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANALOGMAN-BOSS-DD-6-DELAY-FREE-SHIP-IN-BOX-W-INSERTS_W0QQitemZ230144877575QQihZ013QQcategoryZ41415QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=260721

• Members

FOR SALE

1) ToneFactor Nebula - $95 shipped CONUS

Yes, I modded a boutique. Yes, it can be switched back to original, completely unaltered Nebula goodness.

The switch on the side is 3-position. bottom position gives a more pronounced sweep (think orange vs. black color switch). The middle position is original circuit. The top position is vibrato mode, which bypasses the speed knob.

Other than the mod, it's minty-fresh. A few VERY tiny paint scratches on one side. I'll also include the hand-sewn bag pictured I made to protect it (I take damn good care of my gear).

FX64andNebula001.jpg

2) DOD FX64 Ice Box Stereo Chorus - $22 shipped CONUS

Great condition. Biggest cosmetic flaw is the 3 holes in the battery cover...the previous owner moved the jacks up to the top of the pedal...it doesn't affect the function of the battery cover, though. It still holds in a battery fine and still clips firmly into place. Other than that, a few very small paint chips on the corners. Comes with velcro on bottom.

FX64FX75C001.jpg

2) DOD FX75C Stereo Flanger - SOLD

As you can see, two big things here. The battery cover is modified the same way the FX64 is. Also, one of the pots is unoriginal; I ended up replacing the scratchy Level pot with a brand-new Alpha pot of the same value. As the old knob wouldn't fit the new pot, I used a radioshack knob. A few small paint chips/scratches as well. Comes with velcro on the bottom.

FX64FX75C005.jpg

Will also consider trades, don't be shy with offers you might have :)

• Members

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=260721

Hmmm... sorry - but I don't see your point. The auctions ARE Last Nerves auctions - 1st one where he bought the pedal. What's wrong with using that pic ?

Strange choice for your first post ?? What's the agenda ? (prediction, 1st post will be his last :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

I'm sure most here already know that Last Nerve is the best person you'll ever buy from !!

• Members

Still Available...Now with a price drop!

I'll be moving soon and thought that I would put the following items up for sale:

Very Good Condition, Maestro MFZ-1 with all original feet and the very rare battery cover. I'll also throw in a 1-spot battery adapter to fit on your daisy-chain.

$120
shipped to the lower 48.

2331990110058377514rQWhEO_th.jpg

Brand New, In-the-box Electro Harmonix Nano Small Stone

$60
shipped to the lower 48.

465044.jpg

I can only accept personal checks, cash, and money orders. No PayPal please.

• Members
Hmmm... sorry - but I don't see your point. The auctions ARE Last Nerves auctions - 1st one where he bought the pedal. What's wrong with using that pic ?

Strange choice for your first post ?? What's the agenda ? (prediction, 1st post will be his last
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: )

I'm sure most here already know that Last Nerve is the best person you'll ever buy from !!

Sorry, no agenda... late night and pissed because my delay crapped out and I missed this BIN that he bought... I've dealt with Chris before, good people, just don't know why anyone would buy and before receiving the pedal turn it around for $15 bucks... itchy trigger finger I guess. Would deal with him again but it would take too long to get here before I need another one. Frustrating situation and with the $ of gear in general these days.

Oh well... my apologies Chris, I'm sure you had a good reason...

(and I've been here since 97 under various account names, unfortunately)

• Members
For sale, UK based but international shipping!
REDUCED PRICES!

DOD FX-90 Delay - great analogue delay, made in the USA. Not the longest delay time but its all warm and fuzzy in that analogue style that everyone raves about, definately worth the hype and a great alternative to th DM-2. Battery door is missing but doesn't affect the performance in any way. I can also include a Godlyke adapter so you can use it with a PP2 or any other 9V supply.

CIMG1286-1.jpg

$65 plus actual shipping

PM me for any more details.

Also still available, great delay for a fair price.

• Members

Vox Valve-Tone excellent in box: $100 shipped/insured
DOD FX-50B Overdrive Plus: $30 shipped
Ronsound Distort-O-Matic (Dan Armstrong Blue Clipper clone): $50 shipped SOLD
Fulltone OCD version 3 like new in box: $130 shipped/insured SOLD