Weekly spam thread 6-18-07

• Members

Funding my 5150III:

Egnater TOL 50 1x12 combo, VERY clean. W/Original footswtich. 10 or 50 watts, 2 channels each with boost. Great cleans, in betweens, and with a bit of boost will do metal. Straight in the gain is more than a JCM 800, warmer than one too.

$550 shipped CONUS

Rocktron Austin Gold Pedal, older version with some velcro on the bottom and a few scratches

$40 shipped CONUS

Taylor 114, absolutely new condition. With original shipping box and papers

$525 shipped CONUS

2 Genz-Benz G-Flex cabs, $350 each picked up Boulder/Denver Colorado... If you want me to ship contact me first for a quote

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A pedal and a guitar that need a good home. As usual, just email or PM me.

-Fulltone Supa-Trem, excellent condition

Roxy.jpg

And I'm willing to let my 1960's Teisco ET-460 go for the right price or guitar trade. She's been professionally setup and all the electronics have been been

cleaned up and rewired where necessary.

• Members

gibson les paul studio, classic white, nickel hardware, ebony fretboard. professionally installed bigsby b7 (nickel), and stock tuners replaced with grover (chrome/nickel) 18:1 tuners. gibson hardshell case.

very good condition, very light buckle rash on the back. it was literally worn once by someone without a belt. i always wear woodworking belts when playing guitar. pickup selector could use some contact cleaner.

guitar bought new in fall of '05, with upgrades cost right around $1400.

$900+shipping. pics upon request.

• Members

MXR 117 reissue flanger

Flanger is mint with box , 18 volt adapter and papers -

$95 shipped to US only

Zakk Wylde overdrive - good condition, box, and 2 extra switches ordered from Dunlop ( original switch is a little sticky at times, a common symptom, but have 2 spares!)

$60 shipped to US only

Sennheser e609 silver - basically brand new with box and paperwork -

$85 shipped to Us only

• Members

For sale, UK based but international shipping! REDUCED PRICES!

Barge Concepts BB-Jr - great condition and in perfect working order, no velcro on the bottom. Sounds great and is apparently a perfect Roland BeeBaa clone, just without the boost section. Awesome in a nasty kind of way.

CIMG1278.jpg

Sells for $123 new direct from Barge Concepts I'm asking SOLD plus actual shipping, maybe about $10 to the USA.

DOD FX-90 Delay - great analogue delay, made in the USA. Not the longest delay time but its all warm and fuzzy in that analogue style that everyone raves about, definately worth the hype and a great alternative to th DM-2. Battery door is missing but doesn't affect the performance in any way. I can also include a Godlyke adapter so you can use it with a PP2 or any other 9V supply.

CIMG1286-1.jpg

$65 plus actual shipping

PM me for any more details.

• Members

Note: I'll be in Mexico from June 22nd-June 30th so please have patience if you're trying to contact me.

Wanted: OLC Thor, Thunderchief, or Dr Boogie.

Just Added... Line 6 MM4, excellent condition with box and manual $150

1) Pedal power 2. Excellent. $120

2) BJF Sea Blue EQ. Excellent in box. $290

3) Retro-sonic Compressor. Very quiet and big sounding. Minty. $135

4) SOLD MI-Audio Blue Boy. Very flexible with three internal pots. Clean boost to fuzz. Mint. $80

5) SOLD BYOC Custom Shop EQ (factory-built). Very quiet. 10 bands in a compact pedal! As new. $140

6) Carvin Tone Navigator. Clean to recto plus mod effects. Mint. $200.

7) ProTone Mach II boost. Great sounding dual boost like ZVex SuperDuper2in1 or dual EHX LPB1s. Excellent condition. $85

8) SOLD ProTone Boom Box EQ. Sweet sounding EQ/boost in the same league as RC Booster, Sea Blue EQ, or Morning Dew. Marshall or Fender tone stacks. Minty. $125

9) ZVex Tremolo Probe with power plate. Excellent $220

pedals-2.jpg

• Members

I'll be moving soon and thought that I would put the following items up for sale:

Very Good Condition, Maestro MFZ-1 with all original feet and the very rare battery cover. I'll also throw in a 1-spot battery adapter to fit on your daisy-chain.

$130 shipped to the lower 48.

2331990110058377514rQWhEO_th.jpg

Brand New, In-the-box Electro Harmonix Nano Small Stone

$60 shipped to the lower 48.

465044.jpg

I can only accept personal checks, cash, and money orders. No PayPal please.

• Members

For sale, UK based but international shipping!
REDUCED PRICES!

Barge Concepts BB-Jr - great condition and in perfect working order, no velcro on the bottom. Sounds great and is apparently a perfect Roland BeeBaa clone, just without the boost section. Awesome in a nasty kind of way.

CIMG1278.jpg

Sells for $123 new direct from Barge Concepts I'm asking $75 plus actual shipping, maybe about $10 to the USA.

Some one jump on that, good price for a great sounding fuzz!:thu:

• Members

Want to trade for:

FM-4

Interesting delay (self-oscillating, trails, reverse, etc.)

Interesting flanger?

Bait:

535Q Wah*

Digitech RP350*

Q-Tron+*

Arion Sch-Z

DOD Grunge

Boss PH-3 Phaser

Boss DS-1*

Small Clone*

*Note* Most of these pedals are reserved for the right trade or offer.. not looking to get rid of them otherwise. Pics available on request.

Forgot to mention that I can add cash if need be.

• Members

For sale, UK based but international shipping!
REDUCED PRICES!

CIMG1278.jpg

Sells for $123 new direct from Barge Concepts I'm asking $75 plus actual shipping, maybe about $10 to the USA.

PM me for any more details.

wish i had the money

• Members

Up for grabs on eBay. This is a pretty close copy to the original Arbiter Fuzz Face with minimal mods, and an added bias control. If you're looking for a great sounding example of the classic fuzz face, then this all Germanium beauty is for you :D

eBay link is in my sig... and thanks for your consideration!!!

Monsterpiece217001.jpg

Monsterpiece217002.jpg

• Members

FOR SALE

ToneFactor Nebula - $95 shipped CONUS

Yes, I modded a boutique. Yes, it can be switched back to original, completely unaltered Nebula goodness.

The switch on the side is 3-position. bottom position gives a more pronounced sweep (think orange vs. black color switch). The middle position is original circuit. The top position is vibrato mode, which bypasses the speed knob.

Other than the mod, it's minty-fresh. A few VERY tiny paint scratches on one side. I'll also include the hand-sewn bag pictured I made to protect it (I take damn good care of my gear).

FX64andNebula001.jpg

Will also consider trades, don't be shy with offers you might have :)