Weekly spam thread 10-1-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ive got a ds-1 in near mint condition that i modded for true bypass + added the keeley ultra and seeing eye mods + added a new bright blue 5mm LED.

100_3536.jpg

Any serious offers are welcome as its hard to price since most of the cost would be for labor on the pedal moreso then actual cost. I will trade as well, just let me know what youve got to offer up.

• Members

Alright, time to put some stuff up for sale to help fund some of my recent gas. All prices are shipped and Paypal'd in the US. I will ship internationally, but you'll be responsible for the difference in shipping. Check my feedback on ebay (ssbabydaddy). I've done plenty of deals here and at TGP.

Fulltone '69
Got this in trade, but Fuzz Face type pedals just don't work well with the HBs in my guitars. This was a NOS model, and has only been used once by me. It wasn't ever taken out of the box until it showed up on my doorstep. Comes with box, papers, and Fulltone sticker. Absolutely brand new. $235

IMG_0060.jpg

Vintage Green Russian Big Muff
Siamese Dream tones. Cosmetically this one's in excellent condition, with all 4 feet and battery cover still here. $165

IMG_0735.jpg

MI Audio Tube Zone V2
This one's just a little too pretty sounding for me. I prefer grindy Rat type ODs, so this one's up for grabs. This is the V2 model with 3 knobs, internal trim pots, and the 3 way mid switch. $120

IMG_0069.jpg

Dice Works Union Jack
Really great MKII Tonebender & Superfuzz clones in one pedal. Has a low and high switch between MKII and SF tones. Can go from screaming over the top fuzz to gated velcro-esque tones. Mint w/no issues. $120

IMG_0070.jpg

Protone Mach II
Extremely versatile little thing. Channel 1 is a nice transparent clean boost. Channel 2 has a master volume along with the boost to give a dirtier tone if desired. Lots of tones to be had here. Brand new w/box. $80

IMG_0066.jpg

Boss RT20 Rotary Sim
After trying the Echotap and Rotosim myself I decided on the RT20 for my keys rig. It's been very good to me since I bought it in June, but I've decided to have a custom Leslie cab built for me so this is no longer needed. Switchable between guitar and keys inputs (or passive/active electronics). The versatility of this thing is incredible. Comes w/original box, paperwork, and warranty card. $165

(This one's still at the practice space. I'll get a pic up soon)

Danelectro Rocky Road w/volume correction mod
Sounds great, just needs a new home. Ramping footswitch and all. $45

IMG_0071.jpg

NOS DOD Grunge
This is the DOD version of the Grunge pedal. I played one of these in the 90s when I was cutting my teeth. Decided to pick one up for nostalgic purposes, but it's not my thing anymore. Seems to be brand new. This is the older version that is no longer made. Comes w/original box and papers. $30

IMG_0067.jpg

I'm also selling my Musicman HD130 head and 4x12 cab. I'll have pics and details posted in the amp emporium later today.

I have more pics avaiable if desired. Just wanted to keep the post to a decent size. PM me with inquiries or trade offers. I'm looking more for cash, but you may have something that grabs my attention. Make sure not to email me, as the email addy I use with this account isn't one I visit often.

• Members

Warmoth Strat -

Features an ash body, maple neck with warmoth standard-thin contour, tusq nut, gotoh vintage tuners, Dimarzio YJM and HS3 stacked pickups loaded into a mint-green pickguard. Neck is finished in a vintage amber nitro, body is finished in metallic blue enamel, there is a worn spot on the back of the upper horn where I signed my name.

The body has a swimming-pool route, so you can easily convert it to a 3 pickup, 3 knob configuration. Schaller strap locks, generic trem would best be replaced, but it is set up to play perfectly and returns in tune every time.

strat.jpg

stratbody.jpg

I'm asking for $500 shipped, no extra fee for paypal (I prefer paypal)

• Members

Zvex Octane 3 - $175
Digitech Space Station w/ manual & adapter- $300
Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates (bridge, white)- $55
Danelectro Free Speach Talk Box w/ box- $65
Line 6 FM4 Filter Modulator w/ box & adapter & EXPRESSION PEDAL- $200
ToneBone Headbone w/ box and adapter- $185
Zvex Power Plate - $22

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. PM me if you're outside the lower 48. Also, PM me for questions or pics.

• Members

Duh let's see if I can remember. . .

Barge Concepts BP-1 $115 mint

Rockman Stereo Echo $235 excellent/VG

Includes lower 48 shipping.

Trading is more fun tho! Somebody shoot me some ideas. Looking for dirt, echo, modulation, and a good strat-y.

• Members

Japanese Pearl FG-01 Flanger.

Absolutely perfect condition. Literally looks like it came off the production line yesterday.

pearl.jpg

This is a sweet pedal and can make all kinds of crazy noise (including vibrato, chorus, ring mod, pseudo sitar tones) but I just can't find a use for it.

I paid

• Members

~SOLD!~

Up for grabs is a brand new Carl Martin PlexiTone 3 channel overdrive.

This pedal features a Plexi-like channel, a JCM-800 like channel and a 20db clean boost that is totally independent from the other channels.

I'm asking $150 shipped.

plexitone.jpg

Archived