• Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone interested in a Cort Flying V?

cort5.jpg

cort3.jpg

cort4.jpg

cort2.jpg

cort1.jpg

It's needs a little work, but could be a nice guitar. Paint is decent, plays alright. The pickups need cleaned and so on. Good project

Anyone got a monitor or cool effects they want to trade? I really need a stage monitor.. 10", 12" or 15", any brand. PM me

• Members

Selling:

ProCo RAT2. Works. I made a thread talking about how it crapped out on me one day, but it turned back on within 5 minutes. I used it again recently after trying to return it to no avail and it sounds great. I can give you a Boss adapter with a onespot 9v battery clip to power it for 15 bucks extra.

$70 plus shipping without the adapter. $85 shipped with adapter.

PM me with offers or otherwise.

• Members

Clearing out some gear for a new amp.

MXR Micro Chorus - Lush vinage chorus, just not a chorus guy, has 9v AC jack wired to board, no box.

MXR Micro Amp - No box, papers, has only a small nick on it, just don't need it around anymore

MXR Wylde OD - No need of it with my ScrewDriver so off it goes, comes with box and papers, has velcro on the bottom/

MI Audio Tube Zone - Newest version, will not need with new amp, so might as well use it to fund it, comes with box and papers

Skreddy Top Fuel - SOLD

All prices are shipped and PayPal'd US/Canada

newups-1.jpg

And a quick feeler for this:

Epiphone G-400 limited w/EMG 81/85, will come with hard case and all associated papers, probably would like to get what I paid for it, so $450 shipped. Not really up for sale, but if someone is interested PM me.

NGD.jpg

• Members

For Sale:

MXR Double-Shot distortion w/18v adapter
velcro, no box or manual $50

Righteous Tones Fang metal distortion
w/box & manual, velcro $50

older version Fang with a squealing problem when engaged.
Bypasses fine, can't be bothered to troubleshoot it $30

Prices include 48 state UPS shipping.
NO Paypal, USPS money orders only.
Pics available.

• Members

Paypal is a preferred payment method.. Shipping and paypal fees are included in the item price.

I will be shipping via UPS Ground - I only ship to the lower 48 USA.

Please. No trade offers and use my email or pms!! mtdriskell@yahoo.com

Fender Jazzmaster Candy Apple Red

Near mint condition with some light wear marks on the pickguard
a couple marks on the headstock (too small to photograph)
Neck is straight with no issues
Stays in tune great
Crafted in Japan
Fender Deluxe Gigbag
All electronics components sound perfect
$625 shipped
DSC00591.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

Paypal is a preferred payment method.. Shipping and paypal fees are included in the item price.

I will be shipping via UPS Ground - I only ship to the lower 48 USA.

Please. No trade offers and use my email or pms!! mtdriskell@yahoo.

• Members
Clearing out some gear for a new amp.

MXR Micro Chorus
- Lush vinage chorus, just not a chorus guy, has 9v AC jack wired to board, no box.

MXR Micro Amp
- No box, papers, has only a small nick on it, just don't need it around anymore

MXR Wylde OD
- No need of it with my ScrewDriver so off it goes, comes with box and papers, has velcro on the bottom/

MI Audio Tube Zone
- Newest version, will not need with new amp, so might as well use it to fund it, comes with box and papers

Skreddy Top Fuel
- I hate to do it, but I hardly use it, too smooth of a distortion for my style. Box, papers and skreddy pick. 2 pieces of 1/4"x1" velcro on the bottom.

All prices are shipped and PayPal'd US/Canada

newups-1.jpg

And a quick feeler for this:

Epiphone G-400 limited w/EMG 81/85, will come with hard case and all associated papers, probably would like to get what I paid for it, so $450 shipped. Not really up for sale, but if someone is interested PM me.

NGD.jpg

PM sent on Top Fuel.

• Members

Price drop on my Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser (stereo, great shape, sounds amazing) - $185 shipped

And my Digitech Xp200 Modulator - $65 shipped

looking for a verbzilla as far as trades, but try me with anything

tj

• Members

New items! :wave:

Upgraded Vox V846 RI board $40 Shipped.
voxboard.jpg
Entire circuit board + wiring harness from a VOX V846 RI wah. The whole circuit was removed from a Vox wah to add an upgrade kit. This board was ungraded with a Carling DPDT switch and wired for True Bypass, plus it has a new Cylde wah pot with the great sounding Icar taper. This harness will drop directly into virtually any wah shell with no soldering! This wah board is GREAT sounding, an excellent upgrade to any Dunlop wah. The Vox wah circuit is basically identical to the old Clyde wahs, whereas the Dunlops have a lot of added circuitry that detracts from the tone. Just the switch and pot cost about $25 so this is a pretty good deal.

Gringo Loco BossTone Fuzz Clone $60 Shipped.
boss-1.jpg

Zoom G2 $75 Shipped
Dunlop 535Q Wah $80 Shipped.
My SCOD for your Gig-FX Chooper or Mega Wah?

• Members

Both in excellent condition. Prices are shipped and paypal'd CONUS only.

Tonefactor Pulp Mill - Great orange squeezer type comp. No longer available. http://z6.invisionfree.com/Tone_Factor/index.php?showtopic=623

$110

MI Audio Neo Fuzz - Very cool tweakable vintagey fuzz. Lots of control over your tone. http://www.miaudio.com/NF1.htm

$135

Archived