Weekly spam thread 10-15-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sunday SALE!! One day only and must be able to pay by the close of business on Sunday at midnight pacific time. I have some bills and I need a balance in my paypal. All prices include shipping to the US. Thanks.

Fender Highway One Stratocaster. Transparent Cocoa. Excellent condition normal wear and tear because of the Highway One finish. Gig bag zipper is broken. $375 SOLD

1665480795_425a6dc14e.jpg

Boss RV-3 Mint in box with papers. $100

1342250525_70240a658f.jpg

EHX Microsynthesizer. Two slider tips are broken, but otherwise works perfect. Comes in box with papers. $125 SOLD

1343541294_36151a6b0f.jpg

Please pm if you have questions. Thanks.

• Members
Behringer Slow Volume (boss slow gear clone) - used for about 30min, put back in "box"

Will trade for a small Zvex power plate or sell outright for $25 paypaled & shipped priority

slow_volume.jpg

Bumpola.

EHX Frequency Analyzer. Was a store demo unit - has a couple hours use on it. Has a decent scratch on the black part on the top but otherwise pretty clean. Includes box, adapter, manual, etc. $120 shipped priority.

26aa_1_sbl.jpg

Alesis Nanoverb - in box. Got it new for Xmas this past year - used it maybe an hour for recording, and put it away. No use for it really. $65 shipped priority.

EHX LPB-1 Linear Power Booster - Not sure why I bought this without trying it. NIB with all papers, includes a battery. $30 shipped priority.

Shaller Tuners - 6-in-line, chrome. New, with mounting screws - don't fit the guitar i wanted to use them on - $40 shipped priority. mini-tuners.jpg

• Members

Post for the weekend:

WTB
Little Big Muff
(newer version)
:wave:

man, I'm having a hard time finding one.
:lol:

I live in Norway, use PayPal for payments.

Have a nice weekend folks!

-Jon-A

:cool:

Hey why not just get this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Little-Big-Muff-Distortion-Effects-Pedal-HUGE-SALE_W0QQitemZ260141846462QQihZ016QQcategoryZ41416QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Hard to beat $65 shipped for a brand new one.

Edit: Well I guess shipping isn't free to Europe, but still!

• Members

Barge Concepts BP-1 MINTY!! $105 shipped in cont. US

It's a great pedal. Just not getting enough use and I need to make room. And you can pretty much ignore Steve Albini's "mini review" because it wasn't a review at all. He didn't even try any different settings, he had the controls all the way up and just wrote it off. If you back off on the harmonics control it smooths out nicely.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5225570947050870066&q=barge+concepts+BP-1&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

That is an accurate representation of the pedals abilities.

ywam1060ad3.jpg

• Members

Paypal is a preferred payment method.. Shipping and paypal fees are included in the item price.

I will be shipping via UPS Ground - I only ship to the lower 48 USA.

Please. No trade offers and use my email or pms!! mtdriskell@yahoo.com

MIM '60s Classic Fender Telecaster Olympic White

Mint Condition - PERFECT!!!
2005 build year
Deluxe Fender Gigbag
Frets have no wear
$550 shipped
370772_1.jpg

370772_2.jpg

370772_5.jpg

Fender Jazzmaster Candy Apple Red

Near mint condition with some light wear marks on the pickguard
a couple marks on the headstock (too small to photograph)
Neck is straight with no issues
Stays in tune great
Crafted in Japan
Fender Deluxe Gigbag
All electronics components sound perfect
$600 shipped
DSC00591.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

Paypal is a preferred payment method.. Shipping and paypal fees are included in the item price.

I will be shipping via UPS Ground - I only ship to the lower 48 USA.

Please. No trade offers and use my email or pms!! mtdriskell@yahoo.com

• Members

Keeley Nova Wah. This is one from one of the first two original batches, not one of the current ones for sale. This one has no serial number and has the "carbon fiber" paint job as you can see on Keeley's site. I had another one from the original batches and sold it for over $500 on ebay. Get this one for $300 shipped!

Keeley Baked TS-9. Missing the rubber from the battery door, otherwise fine. $110 shipped!

Keeley RAT in MINT condition with box/papers, played less than 30 minutes, just not what I need. $135 shipped!

BYOC 5-Knob Compressor. This one was built by BYOC and has the knob controls etched in metal, looks killer. Perfect shape and comes with the "tone kit" for swapping parts, never even opened. $130 shipped!

262524.jpg

262525.jpg

262526.jpg

No trades. Paypal only. PM me. :)

• Members

pedalsforsale.jpg

From left to right top to bottom :

Dod YJM308-Great condition, true bypass modded + LED + modded to original dod 250 specs with proper IC chip, only runs on batteries

Behringer Ultra Flanger-Great condition

Behringer EQ-Great condition

Ibanez TS9-Modded to ts808 specs + brown mod and includes extra IC chips to change as you like. Modded professionally by Westchester Music.Great condition.

Smart People Factory Interstate 5 Delay-Great condition

EHX Metal Muff- Great condition, one small nick on the side

Digitech Bad Monkey-Great condition

HBE Germania-Great condition

DOD FX25 Envelope Filter-Good condition, no battery cover,tape adhesive on it + settings marked

Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz-Great condition

Digitech Digidelay-Great condition

Digitech Multichorus-Great condition

HBE Germania-Great condition

Boss RC-2-Great condition aside from scratches on the footswitch

EHX Nano Small Stone- Great condition

Jacques Meistersinger BBD Analog Chorus-Great condition

Dunlop Dimebag Custom wah-Great condition, some small marks

Shipping not included, postal money order encouraged and paypal accepted only if buyer covers the fees. Would love to let the lot go as a set for $1000(over $200 off buying individually) but i know thats a slim possibility.

100_3855.jpg

Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat humbucker (bridge)- Like new condition with nearly all the lead left, installed once. $175

Dimarzio X2N Bridge humbucker black-Like new condition,nearly all the lead left, installed once $55

Dimarzio Fast Track II (neck/black)-Like new condition, nearly all the lead left. $50

Seymour Duncan 59 Neck humbucker black-Like new condition,nearly all the lead left, installed once $55

Seymour Duncan 59 Bridge humbucker black-Like new condition,nearly all the lead left, installed once $55

Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro II Humbucker black-Like new condition,nearly all the lead left, installed once $55

100_3852.jpg

Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster-good condition, noticeable wear. $40

100_3853.jpg

Toadworks lil Leo Overdrive-Like new with a few very small signs of use. $100

Shipping not included, postal money order encouraged and paypal accepted only if buyer covers the fees.PM me.

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR :

Behringer FBC1010

Peavey JSX

newamp1.jpg

Like new Carvin Legacy Slant 4x12 with Celestion Greenbacks, $450

100_3864.jpg

100_3865.jpg

Vox DA5 Like New w/ original box and power supply, $85

100_3881.jpg

100_3889.jpg

Mesa 3 Channel Dual Rectifier w/ Matching Mesa 4x12 for sale or trade,near mint condition,less then 1 year old, original everything as well as unfilled out 5 year warranty card + covers for the head and cab. PM me with what you've got/cash offer(Wont even consider anything below $2k) NO PAYPAL ON THIS ONE

• Members
Zoom Hyper Lead..................$90

70s Traynor Bass Mate YBA-2A.................no mods, 20ish watts, dual el84 head. hand-wired, PTP, and a transformer the size of a canned ham........$325+sh

Blue Wing fuzz+ ..............handmade TB Silicon fuzzface w/mids control.........$65

77 Vibro Champ.................no mods, jensen C8R. blackface circuit (AA764) and tube trem.........$325+sh

Marshall Mini Cab...........1x10, celestion, 8 ohms. slant/top model.......$old

Yamaha q2031b stereo rack EQ..............$179+sh

Awenda Music The Valve............LPB clone, in plug-in enclosure........... $25

P1010040-1.jpg
vibrochampfront.jpg
bwf1.jpgbwf3.jpg

Archived