Weekly spam thread 10-15-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have an old In-Line Effects Analog Delay for sale. I got it a while ago for a rehouse project that I haven't even started, and likely never will. It uses the old MN3205 chip that the DM-2a and DM-2b uses http://www.bossarea.com/loadpage.asp?file=boxes/dm2.xml

and probably other great old analog delays. I don't know. The batter clip is gone, but the wires are still there, and the Adapter jack is still soldered to the board as well. I've never even plugged it in, so I don't know what's going on the with jacks, etc and the battery cover is gone as well as 1 screw on the back. But, like I say, a rehouse is in order for this thing. It will be a great project for somebody. $40.00 Shipped/Paypal'd to anywhere in Canada and CONUS. Sorry for the crappy pics, but crappy camera + crappy photographer = crappy pics.

th_Delay009.jpg

th_Delay008.jpg

th_Delay005.jpg

th_Delay001.jpg

MXR Phase 90. I just got this, but I've bought something else in the meantime. This unit is used, but it's in Showroom condition. I can't find any paint chips or anything. Classic Phase sound. $50.00 Shipped/Paypal'd to Canada and CONUS. Comes with original box.

th_Phase90002.jpg

th_Phase90003.jpg

th_Phase90004.jpg

th_Phase90005.jpg

• Members

Maxon AD-900: 250 Shipped w/ USPS Money Order + Paypal Fees SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

- Excellent w/ box/manual/wall-wart/adapter for use with pedal power

- 2 strips of 3m velcro on back

- Quietest/Warmest analog delay out there

Empress Tremolo: 190 Shipped w/ USPS Money Order + Paypal Fees

- excellent condition with 3m velcro covering the bottom

- newest version with flashing led, silver knobs, smaller toggles

Red Witch Empress Chorus: 220 Shipped w/ USPS Money Order + Paypal Fees

- Excellent condition w/ box/manual

- No velcro

• Members

Updated

Zendrive--I just got this in a trade and havn't really bonded with it. Its mint too. $325 NOW $315

Dillion Jazzmaster--Plays like a dream and feels great. Im just looking for something with humbuckers. $400 NOW $350

Yamaha CH-100 Chorus-----Like a CH-01 only with a manual knob and stereo ins and outs. Its NOS mint with original box and papers. $75

Ibanez DE-7 --$55 SOLD pending payment

TIM-- $310 SOLD

Looking For:

Nano small stone

EH Polyphase

Behringer Reverb

Anything interesting

Zendrive.jpg
YamahaCH-100.jpg
gearpics015.jpg
gearpics008.jpg
gearpics011.jpg
gearpics009.jpg
gearpics010.jpg
gearpics013.jpg

• Members

Menatone KOTB - 7 knob newest version. It's in pretty much perfect shape - $210

MG The Drive(newest version)

http://www.pedalgeek.com/cgi-bin/new_shop.cgi?config=&uid=TLFpjgAA1193110006&command=link--mgtd

- Excellent condition, velcro. $130

Planet waves tru-strobe tuner - great shape - $55

Digitech WH4 whammy - Excellent condition, velcro - $135

currently no pictures of the whammy or KOTB, but both are in excellent condition. Paypal is preferred, and I will ship via usps priority mail with delivery confirmation. All Prices are shipped and paypal'd.

pedalssale.jpg

Archived