Weekly spam thread 10-15-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Zendrive--I just got this in a trade and havn't really bonded with it. Its mint too. $325 NOW $315

Dillion Jazzmaster--Plays like a dream and feels great. Im just looking for something with humbuckers. $400 NOW $350

Yamaha CH-100 Chorus-----Like a CH-01 only with a manual knob and stereo ins and outs. Its NOS mint with original box and papers. $75

Ibanez DE-7 --$55 SOLD pending payment

TIM-- $310 SOLD

Looking For:

Nano small stone

EH Polyphase

Behringer Reverb

Anything interesting

Zendrive.jpg

YamahaCH-100.jpg

gearpics015.jpg

gearpics008.jpg

gearpics011.jpg

gearpics009.jpg

gearpics010.jpg

gearpics013.jpg

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling several pedals off my board.

Diamond Memory Lane - $350 shipped, no paypal fees

Barber Direct Drive $80

Fuzz - This is a silicon fuzz face based on a circuit from runoffgroove.com, my friend karl also built this one. I did the artwork. This is the loudest fuzz pedal ever, it is seriously as loud as a super hard on. It has transistor sockets so you can try different silicon or germanium transistors in it. $60

I'm also selling this Gibson Goldtone GRV15 - 15 watt class A 1x12 combo, celestion speaker, beatiful sounding reverb, has a triode-pentode switch so you can cut it to 7 watts of power.

amplifier.jpg

$500 + shipping

And this Warmoth Strat - just put new saddles on it. Gotoh Tuners, Dimarzio pickups (HS-3 & YJM) Ash Body, has my name on the back.

stratbody.jpg

$425 shipped

I will be putting these on Ebay shortly, so if you are interested lemme know quick.

• Members
Selling several pedals off my board.

Diamond Memory Lane - $350 shipped, no paypal fees

Barber Direct Drive $80

I'm also selling this Gibson Goldtone GRV15 - 15 watt class A 1x12 combo, celestion speaker, beatiful sounding reverb, has a triode-pentode switch so you can cut it to 7 watts of power.

amplifier.jpg
$500 + shipping

I will be putting these on Ebay shortly, so if you are interested lemme know quick.

PM'd on the Barber. I'll take it if it's the latest version, thanks.

• Members

Upgraded Vox V846 RI board $40 Shipped
voxboard.jpg
Entire circuit board + wiring harness from a VOX V846 RI wah. The whole circuit was removed from a Vox wah to add an upgrade kit. This board was ungraded with a Carling DPDT switch and wired for True Bypass, plus it has a new Cylde wah pot with the great sounding Icar taper. This harness will drop directly into virtually any wah shell with no soldering! This wah board is GREAT sounding, an excellent upgrade to any Dunlop wah. The Vox wah circuit is basically identical to the old Clyde wahs, whereas the Dunlops have a lot of added circuitry that detracts from the tone. Just the switch and pot cost about $25 so this is a pretty good deal.

• Members

New items!

Upgraded Vox V846 RI board $40 Shipped.
voxboard.jpg
Entire circuit board + wiring harness from a VOX V846 RI wah. The whole circuit was removed from a Vox wah to add an upgrade kit. This board was ungraded with a Carling DPDT switch and wired for True Bypass, plus it has a new Cylde wah pot with the great sounding Icar taper. This harness will drop directly into virtually any wah shell with no soldering! This wah board is GREAT sounding, an excellent upgrade to any Dunlop wah. The Vox wah circuit is basically identical to the old Clyde wahs, whereas the Dunlops have a lot of added circuitry that detracts from the tone. Just the switch and pot cost about $25 so this is a pretty good deal.

Gringo Loco BossTone Fuzz Clone $60 Shipped.
boss-1.jpg

Zoom G2 $75 Shipped
Dunlop 535Q Wah $80 Shipped.
My SCOD for your Gig-FX Chooper or Mega Wah?

• Members

OK, time to switch things up again, plus I have
way
too many pedals right now......

**Maxon OD-808*** SOLD***

Next is a BSAIB2 distortion pedal - the "Brown Sound In A Box". One of the clearest high gain pedals you'll ever hear - no mud at pretty much any gain level. Ranges pretty much the full gamut of cranked Marshall tones - AC/DC to Eddie to 'are you kidding me?' The guts of this one are the General Guitar Gadgets kit, but the enclosure is a
really
nice, heavy duty Voodoo Labs style powder coated enclosure. $75 shipped/insured/Paypalled.

More pics available of both (including a gut shot of the BSIAB2).

BSIAB2001.jpg

Maxon is sold, but the BSIAB2 is still available!

Archived