Weekly spam thread 10-15-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

I thought it was biased against sellers, and for buyers? Either way, I only said that because I'm trying to fund a Paypal purchase, and wanted to use the same account for everything. Devi, if you want to buy my stuff, you're free to send me money orders.
:)

I replied with that because you said PayPal was my friend... and although in many ways it has been (standardized online method to transfer money thus making online business available to all with out too much complication), in other ways it has not. :cry:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, time to switch things up again, plus I have way too many pedals right now......

First a Maxon OD-808 in excellent condition - the real 808 for a lot of folks, this is a great sounding Tubescreamer. Made in Japan, has the original box and manual; currently has velcro on the bottom, but also has the original, unused rubber pad as well. $95 shipped/insured/Paypalled.

Next is a BSAIB2 distortion pedal - the "Brown Sound In A Box". One of the clearest high gain pedals you'll ever hear - no mud at pretty much any gain level. Ranges pretty much the full gamut of cranked Marshall tones - AC/DC to Eddie to 'are you kidding me?' The guts of this one are the General Guitar Gadgets kit, but the enclosure is a really nice, heavy duty Voodoo Labs style powder coated enclosure. $75 shipped/insured/Paypalled.

More pics available of both (including a gut shot of the BSIAB2).

maxon001.jpg

BSIAB2001.jpg

• Members

Modded Boss DS-1 - ON EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120173561945

A techy modded this pedal and I bought it off him on ebay. Some of the stock boss internals have been replaced. Wouldn't go into the details but this thing sounds killer.

- Warmer distortion than stock DS-1

- Better range

- Not as harsh on the tone control

- Blue LED

No dings or blemishes. PM ME!

This thing sounds really good but I gotta let it go to pay for a cab.

$45 shipped priority mail - killer price for a modded DS-1 as nice as this.

2336617740094604083S425x425Q85.jpg

I also have an Arion Tubulator. New in box. I bought it a week ago and never really got around to using it. Still has the battery in it and all the packaging.

$25 shipped

• Members

All prices shipped and Paypal'd. Sorry, no trades at the moment. I need to fund my JTM45. PM me with any questions. Thanks.

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

Dunlop 535Q Wah newer 9v version $65

Boss FV50 Volume Pedal $40

Retroman Lola new in box w/rag and manual $145

Throbak Stone Bender new in box w/papers $165

Vintage MXR Distortion+ (pots dated to 81) $75

Custom Shop Cream Fulltone Fulldrive2 includes original box and papers $150

4 Way True Bypass Looper (home made job, 1 channel isn't working, but should be a quick fix) $55

Not Pictured, but also for sale:

Protone Mach II Dual Boost new in box w/papers $65

Boss RT20 New in box w/papers $160

NOS DOD Grunge new in box w/papers $25

• Members

FT:

Devi Ever DF disaster fuzz - quirky little oscillating fuzz

Behringer noise gate

Looking for the following but let me know what you have, always willing to add cash to a deal as well

little big muff

effector 13 tbd

stereo polyphase

a small ringmod

echo park

• Members

I need money for some bills FAST, so I am forced to sell some of my favorite pedals. I wish I didn't have to, but it's come to that. I am leaving out of town tomorrow for a week, so this is a one day only sale, and I need Paypal quick so I can still get the pedals shipped out today. Please e-mail me at chaddumas@gmail.com if you are interested. All pedals will be shipped USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation.

All prices Shipped/Paypal

Radial BigShot ABY True-Bypass Amp Switcher--$55
Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay--$145
BJF Honeybee--SOLD
Analogman Sunface NKT 275 w/Sundial--$220
TIM--$335
Vexter BOR--SOLD
Maxon AD-900 Analog Delay w/2 x Panasonic MN3005 chips!--SOLD
Barber Tone Press--SOLD
Keeley BD-2--$125
Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser--SOLD

DSCN2604.jpg
DSCN2605.jpg
DSCN2606.jpg

• Members

I need to sell this guitar to pay off some bills, so there are no trades on this unfortunately, it is for sale only. It is a black with chrome HH Jaguar Special. It is like new and has hardly been played. All stock, just bought it this year. Looking for $500 shipped. Here are some pics, please e-mail me at chaddumas@gmail.com if you have questions. Thanks

DSCN1886.jpg
DSCN1884.jpg
DSCN1882.jpg

• Members

well, i have to pay massive bills too.

the auction is for a Parker Nitefly M (Mahogany). i know no one here likes these but i thought i'd give it a try anyway. i'll miss it...that's if it sells. :cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Parker-Nitefly-Mahogany-Made-in-USA_W0QQitemZ250177137964QQihZ015QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Studio Projects VTB-1 mic-pre: in like new condition, $95 shipped in Cont US vis USPS priority

Thanks for looking! :wave:

• Members

hey folks. Still selling my Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser for $200 shipped (stereo deep thick lush phase tones plus some trem/vibe tones in it)

also selling my Digitech XP200 Modulator (cool phase, chorus and vibe sounds) - $75 shipped

Only trade I'm looking for is a Tonecore Verbzilla but feel free to try me with other stuff

thanks,
tj

• Members

NEW PRICES

For Sale/Trade:

All Shipped:

Doobtone DS1 - $80
Boss DD3 - $70
Zoom PD-01 - $55
Ibanez SM7 - $25

Ibanez DE5(sometimes takes a couple of steps to engage) - $20
Danelectro Pepperoni Phaser - $20
(These are free with the purchase of either of the first two or if you buy both the PD-01 and SM7:)

Looking For (in particular, but will entertain other offers)

Janglebox
Keeley Compressor
Analogman Compressor
OCD
Jekyl and Hyde
Interesting Boosts and Overdrives
Chorus Pedals
THD 8ohm Hotplate

Make me an offer!

Archived