OT-I don't care what any of you say, this is HOT...

C Fuzz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know you made valid points, and the points you made show that you don't understand their music. The reason why Jack likes her drumming is because it suits the style he's going for; something that sounds like it's falling apart but isn't... almost jazz like IMO. That's what their music is all about... and why Jack tells her not to practice. But you know what... no matter how many vids I've seen, and the concerts I've been to, her drumming was always tight, and she never misses a beat, or even {censored}s up FTM.

Although I don't agree with what you say, I'll fight to the death your right to say it... I just get annoyed with the inevitable, and classic TWS thread post that her drumming sucks. If she was always {censored}ing up, and couldn't keep a beat I'd agree with that, but she's a bare bones, no frills drummer who can keep a beat better then most, so she's OK in my book.

I think all of our horses are a little higher then they should be... don't you?

I don't care if it is or isn't good drumming, or if I just don't get it or whatever, I'll I care about is the fact that it is almost as boring as listening to a hi hat as a metrenome when listening to TWS drumming. Sounds the same every song. It's really the main factor that keeps me from listening to TWS much is the boring rythm section.

• Members

I know you made valid points, and the points you made show that you don't understand their music. The reason why Jack likes her drumming is because it suits the style he's going for; something that sounds like it's falling apart but isn't... almost jazz like IMO. That's what their music is all about... and why Jack tells her not to practice. But you know what... no matter how many vids I've seen, and the concerts I've been to, her drumming was always tight, and she never misses a beat, or even {censored}s up FTM.

Although I don't agree with what you say, I'll fight to the death your right to say it... I just get annoyed with the inevitable, and classic TWS thread post that her drumming sucks. If she was always {censored}ing up, and couldn't keep a beat I'd agree with that, but she's a bare bones, no frills drummer who can keep a beat better then most, so she's OK in my book.

I think all of our horses are a little higher then they should be... don't you?

ftw.

• Members
Iis almost as boring as listening to a hi hat as a metrenome when listening to TWS drumming. Sounds the same every song. It's really the main factor that keeps me from listening to TWS much is the boring rythm section.

:lol:

and what drummer isn't a glorified metronome that sounds boring??!!??!!

• Members
I know you made valid points, and the points you made show that you don't understand their music. The reason why Jack likes her drumming is because it suits the style he's going for; something that sounds like it's falling apart but isn't... almost jazz like IMO. That's what their music is all about... and why Jack tells her not to practice. But you know what... no matter how many vids I've seen, and the concerts I've been to, her drumming was always tight, and she never misses a beat, or even {censored}s up FTM......

The White Stripes supposedly play without set lists. Not only that, but many of the songs they play are very dynamic and Jack White changes things when playing live as well so I have to agree that she's a great {censored}ing drummer for their style of music. :thu:

• Members

I don't care if it is or isn't good drumming, or if I just don't get it or whatever, I'll I care about is the fact that it is almost as boring as listening to a hi hat as a metrenome when listening to TWS drumming. Sounds the same every song. It's really the main factor that keeps me from listening to TWS much is the boring rythm section.

The words taken from my mouth.

In my honest opinion i find the White Stripes boring, i dont think either of them are good musicians, someone tried to tell me Jack's keyboard solo in Icky Thump is "amazing" FTW?!!?!

yeah maybe they sell lots of music and they write catchy songs, but it just doesnt do it for me..:blah:

and i dont think she is hot.

• Members

I don't really care about the white stripes. sometimes I like, but I just can't be bothered.

But I do think meg is hot. her boobs might be just a little too big and saggy, but if a girl is perfect, that's boring anyway.

Hot.

not fat. Not skinny either (thank goodness. we don't want anymore super skinny chicks here please).

Archived