OT-I don't care what any of you say, this is HOT...

C Fuzz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The only FAT in this thread is in your head.
:p

Hey, I'm just kidding. You're alright! Geez now I know why lions eat their young.

rodneydangerfieldsh5.jpg

She looks a tad cold in that last pic RUExp?....
:love:

if you guys dont think she is a chunky munkey you have some LOOOOOOW LOW standards. fat chicks need love too. good on you chunk lovers. :thu:

• Members

She is so
not
fat. I don't get why people think this.

Because a lot of men go for the bull{censored} ideal woman promoted by {censored}ed-up commercial interests, the same bull{censored} ideal that leads to women {censored}ing up their eating habits.

Meg's drumming suits the Stripes perfectly. Personally it reminds me of Hal Blaine with the Beach Boys. If you hear his drumming on Pet Sounds, it's very simple, no cymbals because they'd screw up the recording of the other instruments. You have plenty of fancy drummers, people who can play harder and faster and 'better' but all you need is the right drummer to suit your music.

And she's yummy. I'd cook her breakfast quite happily.

• Members
Because a lot of men go for the bull{censored} ideal woman promoted by {censored}ed-up commercial interests, the same bull{censored} ideal that leads to women {censored}ing up their eating habits.

Meg's drumming suits the Stripes perfectly. Personally it reminds me of Hal Blaine with the Beach Boys. If you hear his drumming on Pet Sounds, it's very simple, no cymbals because they'd screw up the recording of the other instruments. You have plenty of fancy drummers, people who can play harder and faster and 'better' but all you need is the right drummer to suit your music.

And she's yummy. I'd cook her breakfast quite happily.

i agree completely! even the breakfast part! :thu:

• Members

yeh your right. that dosent look photoshopppped at all
:rolleyes:
im sure its a spitting image of what they look like. just like magazine covers.
:wave:

I'm starting to think you don't even know what fat is... kinda like when Mr. Burns didn't know what sideburns were in that softball episode of the Simpsons.

You're right she's big ol tub... I'm starting to realize what you're talking about. :rolleyes: I mean look at these rolls :eek: some non photoshopped for ya'.

meg1wr5.jpg

meg2ud5.jpg

Judging by your INSANELY high standards... have fun with your hand(s) tonight. :wave:

• Members

Not even remotely fat. But she's got jacked up teeth and I think if she didn't have the huge tits people wouldn't make such a big deal out of her.

I do like their music though, don't really give a {censored} if she's a great drummer or not. It works. Some people are fockin' silly. :confused:

• Members
Have you offered to chip in for your drummer's lessons?

a drummer is nothing but a beat... I bet I can play drums with stick backing any classic song, and it will still sound like the song... it is just a beat, no one else that matters really cares :idea:

plus: nothing is more masterbatory then a 20 tom drum kit and a super shredder lead guitar player... maybe a lead vocalist that gargles water while singing is next? :p

• Members
yeh your right. that dosent look photoshopppped at all
:rolleyes:
im sure its a spitting image of what they look like. just like magazine covers.

You must be one of those people that's cynical about everything because they are so afraid to be pwned.

• Members
You must be one of those people that's cynical about everything because they are so afraid to be pwned.

It doest matter, even when he gets pwned, he just says "get {censored}ed" or "go {censored} yourself", sometimes he'll throw one of these guys in :wave:

I think he fancies himself as some internet tough guy, unfortunately at the end of the day he looks like a douche bag. (and a Canadian...eww)

• Members
It doest matter, even when he gets pwned, he just says "get {censored}ed" or "go {censored} yourself", sometimes he'll throw one of these guys in

I think he fancies himself as some internet tough guy, unfortunately at the end of the day he looks like a douche bag. (and a Canadian...eww)

go get {censored}ed. our dollar pwneds you chump. free healthcare, large large fresh water supply, no gun slingin rednecks and a HUGE supply of oil.

ps. you have BUSH :lol: enjoy that :wave:

PPS: go {censored} yourself :wave: :wave:

PPPS.: your bunny is tres {censored}ing UGO. that bunny can go get {censored}ed too

• Members
go get {censored}ed. our dollar pwneds you chump. free healthcare, large large fresh water supply, no gun slingin rednecks and a HUGE supply of oil.

ps. you have BUSH
:lol:
enjoy that

PPS: go {censored} yourself

i dont know who you're chummy with, but i really hope you're just {censored}ing around with this post. if not, you just sound stupid.

• Members
i dont know who you're chummy with, but i really hope you're just {censored}ing around with this post. if not, you just sound stupid.

isss serious ALWAYS. all of these forum nerds are REALLY hurting my feelings. please stop. PLEASE. :bor: im chummmy with ure mummy

• Members

ps. you have BUSH
:lol:
enjoy that

PPS: go {censored} yourself

PPPS.: your bunny is tres {censored}ing UGO. that bunny can go get {censored}ed too

Wow, I cant believe you were dumb enough to stick to your shtick.

Im just so happy that your such {censored}ing moron, please continue to brighten my life by reminding me there are people like you out there.

Archived