OT-I don't care what any of you say, this is HOT...

C Fuzz

• Members
Wow, I cant believe you were dumb enough to stick to your shtick.

Im just so happy that your such {censored}ing moron, please continue to brighten my life by reminding me there are people like you out there.

wow. your cool. i CANT believe i stuck with it too. WOW HUH! you and you ugly ass bunny can now go back to the sandbox little girl. what "guy" has a pic of a bunny as his avatar :freak:? ewwww. silly yanks. limp limp hands on good ol boy shaun :idea:.

ps. go get {censored}ed while {censored}ing yourself (and your ugly ass bunny)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} everybody who thinks she sucks, The same people probably say Ringo sucks. I was listening to a Beatles mix cd last night with my wife and we agreed that there drumming was very much the same at times. JUST what the song needs and nothing more. To me that is brilliant. Nowadays everything is too flashy, you know the charactor Stewart on Mad TV... "look what I can do" ... that is how most drummers are nowadays. Hail Meg White!

• Members
{censored} everybody who thinks she sucks, The same people probably say Ringo sucks. I was listening to a Beatles mix cd last night with my wife and we agreed that there drumming was very much the same at times. JUST what the song needs and nothing more. To me that is brilliant. Nowadays everything is too flashy, you know the charactor Stewart on Mad TV... "look what I can do" ... that is how most drummers are nowadays. Hail Meg White!

Jack has begged her not to practice. :badump:

He said that in an interview.

• Members
My fav pic
:love:

The White Stripes are phenomenal, and Meg is the only drummer who could complement Jack - wouldn't work without her.

"Red Rain" = one of the best f'in rock songs of the last decade!
:thu:

they are both fantastic...great stuff. :cool:

...although I think they hit their peek with De Stijl, I've enjoyed everything since. 'get behind me satan' is my favorite of the later albums.

All Hail Meg! :love:

DSC_0160.jpg
megwhite2.jpg
white-stripes.jpg

Archived