Weekly spam thread 2-25-08

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

FOR TRADE

IMG_3217.jpg
-Electro Harmonix Sovtek Small Stone - a little dusty, but super clean otherwise, w/wood box.

IMG_3223.jpg
-Electro Harmonix Bass Balls - USA reissue (early '90's?) w/ wood box

IMG_3215.jpg
-Boss PW-2 Powerdriver - Cool heavy overdrive, sounds really Marshally at lower gain settings, really huge at higher settings. Pretty rare.

IMG_3216.jpg
-Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz - nice versatile fuzz.

WANTS: Fuzz Factory, Voodoo Lab Superfuzz, Ibanez/Maxon SD-9, TS-808 reissue, other fuzzes/overdrives...try me. I might put up some more things so PM me.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monsterpiece NPN Fuzz: Richard makes a killer pedal, the equivalent or better than any boutique Fuzz-Face style fuzz out there. Knobs control Volume, Bias and Gain. Box is a hammered copper finish. LED is violet. This pedal runs on your standard 9v supply (no polarity issues here!), and doesn't care if there are buffers in front of it or not. It has 2 BC109's in there currently, and I will include 2 BC108's if you want to play around. This is in the small box with all jacks on top for space savin'. Mint condition. I'm selling because I just really have reached the conclusion that I'm simply a Muff-type guy AND I need to pay off some debt! {$95.00}

*Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS only. I gladly accept PayPal. PM me if you want to buy!*

Pics:

mp1.jpg

mp2.jpg

-Ben

• Members

Limited run, fuzz-face clone (BC108) buy NOC3 effects, makers of the Pure Drive. The three external controls are Volume, Tone, and Pre, with a fuzz and a bias pot inside. I'm looking for delay, specifically along the lines of a VS H2O, EH #1 Echo or similar. I would also consider low gain overdrives, particularly a Barber LTD. Not super interested in Boss style pedals in general (I don't like the switches), but let me know what you have and we'll talk.

I've got lots of references, etc. Like to keep this in the CONUS.

Pic:

Picture012.jpg

• Members

all prices include shipping. The Rx and Beavis are mint condition, and the True Grit is in VG condition, just some dust around the edges.

Rx Experience ($200)
Dangermuff ($200)
Zinky True Grit ($80)

the Dangermuff is basically a Big Muff, with gate knob (dying battery sim), oscillation switch (with knob), and 5 tone switches which give it flat mids, bass boost, some other minor boosts. It's a really fun pedal.

please PM me for any offers or questions. I'm not really interested in trades but let me know what you got. And also those prices are judging from what they are sold for used usually. So let me know your best offer.

thanks
matt

p.s. i've got a few vids of the Experience and True Grit on google video. Just search for "wacopacco".

• Members

Roger Mayer Concorde $130

EarthQuaker Devices Black Eye $65

Van Amps Reverbamate (black tolex) $195

T.C. Electronics Stereo Chorus, Pitch Modulator & Flanger $175

Menatone Foxy Brown (4 knob version, like new) $125

Carl Martin Compressor Limiter $145

Indyguitarist Plexidrive $100

T.Rex Tremster $125

Sobbat Drivebreaker $145

MI Audio NeoFuzz $125

Goudie Fx crystal boost $50

Nine Volt Nirvana Dino Drive $165

Z.Vex Seek Trem $200 on hold

Ramay's Audio Work Ramm Drive (TS9 style OD, w/ box and manual) $125

Retroman Beano $115

Marshall SuperVibe Pedal $50

CatalinBread Silver Kiss MK I $115

Death by Audio Total sonic annihilation $100

Trades are cool also. I collect older Japanese made guitars (Ibanez, Yamaha, Burny, greco, Tokai etc.) and crazy older effects pedals. Drop me an email with what you have for trade.

I have a few E13 backstock things re-listed that were on hold but the buyer flaked out. Here is what is left:

Effector 13 Rocket $165.00
Effector 13 Torn's Peaker Plus $155.00
Effector 13 Punch Love Plus $155.00
Effector 13 Never Drive Plus $145.00
Effector 13 NoFi (Static Yellow) $115.00 (one left)
Effector 13 NoFi (Chaos Brown) $115.00 (one left)
Effector 13 Super Tri-Fuzz $165.00 (one left)
Effector 13 VFM (smooth) $95.00
Effector 13 VFM (harsh) $95.00
Effector 13 White Spider $155.00 (one left)

• Members

I wish to trade each of the following (Zoom UF-01; Zoom HL-01; Nobels ODR-1) all in very good cosmetic condition, barely used and bought new against any of the following:

Dean Markley Overlord (v.1 with 12ax7)
Tubeworks Blue Tube pedal
Tubeworks Real Tube pedal

Or (I know I'm reaching) all three against a Bigsby volume pedal

UF01.jpg

HL01.jpg

Nobels.jpg

• Members

updated:

HUGE LIST, make a reasonable offer and it is yours:

EHX Big Muff almost mint, True Bypass, NYC model. with power supply in box

various single coil and humbucker pickups I have accumulated, some are GFS with boxes [$20 each shipped for both those 2] PM me for what you need and I'll see if I have a match

1x10

• Members
Pedaltrain Jr. SC

2295222168_3ccae1f514.jpg
pretty much new, except for two small scratches on the underside that i made when i was cutting off a cable tie. never gigged.

$75 shipped, or trade me something cool.

thanks!

Do you offhand know the dimensions?

Archived