Weekly spam thread 2-25-08

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTT: My matched duet of JJ El84 tubes for your Matched duet of 6L6 tubes.

My EL84s are brand new with pretty much no hours on them, and yours should be too. I bought mine from Dougstubes.com a few weeks back. They're rated for higher headroom. I'm open to whatever brand you may have, but am not interested in Sovteks or mesas.

• Members

TRADE PENDING...

I'm looking to sell or trade my parts telecaster. it's a korean copy that i sanded down and refinished in surf green (reranch nitro products). the hardware, pickups (gfs) and wiring are all new. it needs a descent setup and i haven't had a lot of time to mess with it. i'm making room for a new guitar so no trades for other guitars. i'd rather just get some interesting pedals or money for it. i've got more pics if you're interested.

IMG_1921.jpg

• Members

Clark Gainster

Original big box, handwired version

Works perfectly

Hammerite finish has some nasty chipping, especially on the bottom.

I knew this pedal was going to be too big for my pedal board, butI got this out of curiosity. My curiosity is satisfied: It sounds amazing. Very dynamic, and not too smooth; great for everything from warming up an amp which can't to turned up enough to get the tubes working to nailing a sustaining, rich medium-gain drive.

Alas, no amount of re-arranging will get this thing to fit on my board. I wish that the smaller Barber version sounded like this, but no dice.

$200/shipped

2004 Z.Vex Super Duper 2-in-1 Boost/Overdrive

Usual Z.Vex paint chips, although there are only a few tiny ones. Very clean for a used Vex pedal. It works perfectly.

Previous owner drilled the bottom of the enclosure to allow for use of a 9v battery clip adapter. They did a fine job, smoothing the sides of the hole they drilled so that the adapter cord would not be damaged (though some electrical tape or a rubber grommet never hurts), and this way the adapter cord does not interfere with the pedal sitting flush on a pedalboard such as it does with a Vex Power Plate. A 9v battery clip adapter from a Godlyke Powerall is included.

$180/shipped

Interested in trading for:

Fender Mustang Bass

Ovation Magnum Bass

Fender Deluxe Reverb RI, Tremolux, Bandmaster

Traynor YBA-1 or YSR-1

(The Wylo is gone)

IMG_8242.jpg

IMG_8146.jpg

• Members

Make an offer! i will trade (for zvex, Toneczar, Lastgasp...) or sell the items! Next week everything will end up on ebay but you have the first chance to make a deal here...

...everything is in perfect condition and as new!

Death By Audio - Evil Filter (BOXED)

Exotic - Robotalk

Ibanez - SD-9 (original 80ies)

Boss MT-2 indieguitarist Diezel Mod (Blue LED) BOXED

Boss MT-2 Twilight Metal Keeley Mod (Blue LED/switch) BOXED

Boss EH-2 Boxed

l_053de75db127b007fb0b1e7dd0e5abcf.jpg

• Members

FM-4. You want it. That's right. You there with the MOOG RING MODULATOR OR ANALOG PHASER. Yeah. You sexy bitch, you. You want to trade, don't you. You want to trade and have me send you some cash for your MOOG too, huh. That's what I thought.

• Members

Prices include shipping and PayPal.
PREFER TRADES
!!!! What Im looking for:

-Deep phaser

-Fuzz (LBM, BMP, Behringer Ultra Fuzz, etc)

-Chorus (something smooth, deep, nice shimmer - Arion?)

-Cheap nasty/hairy distortion/OD (Bad Monkey, DS-1, etc)

-
Volume pedal
- Something cheap that has zero volume heel-end.

Digitech Hyperphase - lots of good phaser sounds. Step, trigger, rise/fall, stage a/b/c -
SOLD!

Dano PBJ delay - Awesome warm digital delay with a long/short delay switch - TRADED!

DOD FX75-B - Sounds amazing. But the switch is a little weird. Sometimes it works fine. Sometimes it stays on when switch is hit. Sometimes it doesnt turn on at all. Nice pedal for a project.
Make offers

Phaser and PBJ GONE!!

• Members

Boss DD-3 -- $85 shipped

JHSmods BD-2 -- BluDRIVE mod w/ bass boost, fuzztain switch & extended gain range -- $125 shipped

n161501268_31052436_1642.jpg

Behringer V-Amp Pro (Bass) w/ FCB1010 Midi Controller Floorboard -- $250 shipped

n161501268_31054950_3312.jpg

(2) 16-ohm Celestion Vintage 30's -- UK Made, Mid-90's -- $65/ea + ship

n161501268_30942117_5429.jpg

(2) 16-ohm Celestion G12T75's -- UK Made, new in '04 -- $50/ea + ship

n161501268_30942120_6238.jpg

Fender HM4-12A 4x12 Cab (empty) -- $125 + ship

n161501268_30942124_7334.jpg

• Members

I'll have pics up this evening. All prices including shipping CONUS, I can do PayPal or possible Money Orders. Callham Vintage Tuning Machines have never been used, they are brand new. The DC Brick comes with all the cords & adapters. You can email me with questions: chilliard81@yahoo.com

Fulldrive 2 - SOLD

DC Brick - SOLD

Callaham Tuners (Nickel) - SOLD

Archived