How to make a $3000+ rig sound like poop

RoboPimp

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Chill out, he's not a funny troll because he's not a troll, he's a forumite with an abrasive way of voicing his opinions. That doesn't make what robo thinks any less valid than the guys who dress up what they're saying.

I find him honest, refreshing and best of all entertaining.

Hi Robo! Nice to meet you! :wave:

he has another alias here :whisper:
:freak:

• Members

i can't believe i just read all 5 pages of this thread

it's a funny video, what else needs to be said?

True dat, in fact when I first saw the opening credits I thought it was done tongue-in-cheek, but as I saw him glare arrogantly like Gene Simmons in a goat-roper hat into the the vid-cam, I could see this guy thought FAR too much of himself & was serious!!!

:eekphil:

Oh well, another day of "As the Turd Turns" on the internets :snax:

• Members

get it yourself poop breath

MEANIE :mad::mad:

All I'm gonna say is that people can overreact a lot on HCEG, and that a lot of people here and in HCAF can seem like assholes, but come on guys its the internet. The tone in the video was meh, thats about it.

• Members

Holy {censored}, I thought he'd never shut up.

There ought to be some moratorium against lame white guys trying to play the blues. I've sworn off blues completely, because I know I'd just be making the genre worse than it's already become.

The hat and the goofy name complete the cliche.

• Members

I don't know if you guys noticed...but it has a diamond top...flamed maple binding...and offset inlays as you can see...quite extraordinary really...

I know the video was supposed to be a review, but does anyone else think this guy sounds a bit like Nigel Tufnel without the accent?

[YOUTUBE]d54UU-fPIsY[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

The headstock looks like some kind of satanic cult symbol :freak:

That coupled with the lame slop & the cowboy hat should cause a stampede of cork-sniffing business men with more money than talent to immediately run out & buy at least 2 McNaughts! :thu:

:wave:

Archived