The Official "Pbone and Echodeluxe Apartment" Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
{censored}ing yes, now move to LDN.

There's no way I'd be able to fit in one of those little hobbit holes, look how Gandalf struggled.

:poke:

:thu:

hahahaha god damn you.

My sister lives in Wokingham, because my mum is english its not hard for me to live there, its possible, it could happen:)

• Members

haha not me, my sister, she works in some high class hotel.

But when she is living in her own house, i'll go live there for a bit, but then we can get a flat together and then make MTV crib videos for Harmony Central, and then we'll do rig demo's and we can show off our .5 bathroom and flowers we got from girls we know

• Members
{censored} that Brotha, we're gonna have 1.0 bathroom or no bathroom at all

:thu:

haha, we'll even have a shared band room with a drum kit, keys, bass with amp and a couple of foldbacks with a mixing desk.

Beat that Chris and Parker! Bitch! and your rap parties with ludicris

• Members

haha, we'll even have a shared band room with a drum kit, keys, bass with amp and a couple of foldbacks with a mixing desk.

Beat that Chris and Parker! Bitch! and your rap parties with ludicris

What's that? Shared Bedroom you say? I think we have them beats.

• Members

Thread just got gayer.

A lot gayer.

In a bad way.

Aw, is sarcasm not common place in Australia?

In fact, {censored}! No it's not. My girlfriend is Aussie and she's crap when i'm being sarcastic, she gets all pissy and girly with me. Ergh, I'd rather live with Mathias muchly thanks.

• Members

I love the water closet. It's like they built the apartment and then someone said "Oh Sh!t! What about a toilet?". And the other guy said "How about this closet?". :lol:

Seriously, it's a nice apartment, and the price isn't bad for NorCal. The only problem is that it's dangerously close to Berkeley. Living that close to Berkeley will make your hair grow twice as fast, and give you an odd attraction to tie-dye clothes and patchouli. :freak:

Archived