The Official "Pbone and Echodeluxe Apartment" Thread

• Members

PLENTY OF SOFAS.

and there is no where, i mean NO WHERE in the apartment to put a washer/dryer. NO WHERE.

oh, and i went across the street to that hotel to try and use their washer dryer, and there is a card key access thing for the room, and then i got solicited for sex by the fattest prostitute i have ever seen. i almost gave in to the morbid curiosity, but then i remembered that im not into fat prostitutes.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Upon further review of this thread, I've realized that it is truly teh gheyest of all gheydom to ever grace this forum, nay, the whole of the interwebz. Yoos two have singlehandedly - or doblehandedly - possibly turned the corner that may forever change the face of this forum. God help us all.

• Members

oh, and i went across the street to that hotel to try and use their washer dryer, and there is a card key access thing for the room, and then i got solicited for sex by the fattest prostitute i have ever seen. i almost gave in to the morbid curiosity, but then i remembered that im not into fat prostitutes.

Two things they're worried about:

1) Bums crashing out in the laundry room.

2) Crackheads busting open the coinbox on the machines to snag all of those quarters!

Anyway, there's more than one whoretel in your neighborhood. Keep looking!

• Members
Dude, a stacking washer and dryer is only about two feet wide. The washer is on the bottom and the dryer is on the top. They run on electricity only (don't need a gas hookup), and you can hook the water hose and drain up to a sink. You could easily fit one in a small closet.

Anyway, don't worry. I'll buy you guyz one for a wedding present!
:thu:

Two things they're worried about:

1) Bums crashing out in the laundry room.

2) Crackheads busting open the coinbox on the machines to snag all of those quarters!

Anyway, there's more than one whoretel in your neighborhood. Keep looking!

GTFO

Archived