The Official "Pbone and Echodeluxe Apartment" Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For anyone who hasn't seen it, this is the cover to Andrew WK's album The Wolf:

andrewwkthewolfcd.jpg

It's a majestic triumph over the powers of not partying. Me and a friend once hypothesized that Andrew WK can run at Mach 19, and the echoing waves are so powerful, that they pick things up as they go, kind of like Katamari Damacy. When Andrew WK goes to a party, he brings a ton of {censored} with him. On the way to a certain party at Mach 19, we theorize, a passer-by noticed Andrew coming from a distance of several miles away. Already armed with his camera, he called out Andrew's name and snapped that picture of him, one of the only few pictures of Andrew sober and en route. Notice the brazen look on the face and the groomed moustache. This could only be the work of a sober WK.

• Members
For anyone who hasn't seen it, this is the cover to Andrew WK's album
The Wolf
:

andrewwkthewolfcd.jpg

It's a majestic triumph over the powers of not partying. Me and a friend once hypothesized that Andrew WK can run at Mach 19, and the echoing waves are so powerful, that they pick things up as they go, kind of like Katamari Damacy. When Andrew WK goes to a party, he brings a ton of {censored} with him. On the way to a certain party at Mach 19, we theorize, a passer-by noticed Andrew coming from a distance of several miles away. Already armed with his camera, he called out Andrew's name and snapped that picture of him, one of the only few pictures of Andrew sober and en route. Notice the brazen look on the face and the groomed moustache. This could only be the work of a sober WK.

haha good {censored}. are you man-crushing?

• Members

{censored} its like 3PM and i just woke up like half an hour ago. hungover. headache. hungry as {censored}.

i think im gonna get a chocolate malt from carl's jr. i dunno if im gonna get any food from there because im pretty sure its all based on hydrochloric acid and the shattered dreams of children.

• Members

{censored} its like 3PM and i just woke up like half an hour ago. hungover. headache. hungry as {censored}.

i think im gonna get a chocolate malt from carl's jr. i dunno if im gonna get any food from there because im pretty sure its all based on hydrochloric acid and the shattered dreams of children.

lol, do you guys even have jobs?

• Members

It is.

Archived