The Official "Pbone and Echodeluxe Apartment" Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good looking place! i just moved into a new place today!

Just solo however

So i moved into a new place after three years at an apartment complex and many other years before that at other similar establishments.

SO now im super close to downtown and in a much better area of town and in an apartment in the back of this dude's property.

In the move i gained an extra bedroom (office/jam space) and some extra square footage and is going to cost around $75 less a month so im glad

Bedroom

DSCN0665.jpg

DSCN0666.jpg

Extra closet space

DSCN0667.jpg

Retro bathroom (the house was built in 1928 :eek:)

DSCN0668.jpg

Office

DSCN0669.jpg

DSCN0670.jpg

DSCN0671.jpg

Living area/kitchen

DSCN0672.jpg

DSCN0673.jpg

• Members

Who the hell plays brutal
or
shoegaze here?

i lol'd.

nice place, chase!

and that pedalboard looks sick. have you posted in the "show your pedulllzzzz" thread? i dont think ive seen your board close up yet.

and is that a blues jr? nice.

• Members
i lol'd.

nice place, chase!

and that pedalboard looks sick. have you posted in the "show your pedulllzzzz" thread? i dont think ive seen your board close up yet.

and is that a blues jr? nice.

DSCN0554-1.jpg

Ya i have a few times, maybe not the most recent one. And ya its a blues Jr. love her!

btw we need more pics of the new place man!

• Members

dude what. we need some cat houses. we dont even have cats.

more pictars to come.

we are currently uploading a video of a little walk through we did.

we are currently sitting in desks that are next to each other, posting on HCFX. this is the end of the universe.

• Members

hahaha. i dont know whos the better guitarist. i do know that we differ a lot stylistically. my style is more "good", his is more "crap".

haha, in all honesty, parker is a good player, but i havent seen him play all that much. he mostly noodles around and stuff. from what ive seen hes pretty good.

• Members
hahaha. i dont know whos the better guitarist. i do know that we differ a lot stylistically. my style is more "good", his is more "crap".

haha, in all honesty, parker is a good player, but i havent seen him play all that much. he mostly noodles around and stuff. from what ive seen hes pretty good.

excellentttt :evil:

• Members

Fuk Ikea! You guyz need to get yer butts to Sears and get an apartment sized stacking washer 'n dryer. An hour long ride on the BART train with your smelly laundry should be enough motivation. :poke:

By the way, how many sofas gave their lives to make that suit! :freak:

Archived