Sorry, Phil.

zachary vex

• Members
Why not stay out of a thread directed at Phil? Hmm?

Because you just can't stand it. You gotta be right in the middle of it. :poke: You think you own it. It's "Melx-y!"

Why did it need a thread instead of a PM? And if you're really sorry, why are you already fighting again?

:facepalm:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that you'd changed zachary, after I hadn't seen you around here for a while, but obviously not and I see this thread as nothing more than subtle trolling from yourself. I hope you conduct yourself better with your customers than you do with the people here.

I'm going to say to you (and to everyone else) the same thing I said to Zachary in the other thread - it is NOT your job to "call" another forum member on site rules violations. If you think someone has violated a site rule, please report and ignore, and refrain from commenting publically.

When you do make the charge in public, it just fuels the arguments, and in cases where it is indeed a troll, you're just feeding and encouraging them.

OK, on further review, it turns out that Super Velcro Boy and Cow4prez are indeed the same person. There was also one additional alt (forumbot#1992 IIRC); both of those have been perma-banned, and SVB got a 30 day temp ban for using multiple monikers.

Just so everyone's clear on this - it is NOT acceptable to use multiple monikers on HC. Period.

Also, so there's no misunderstanding, I do not want people challenging others when they feel they're breaking the site rules. As I've said previously, that only encourages them, and promotes arguments and altercations. REPORT AND IGNORE! I am going to start temp-banning people who disregard this.

The arguments and bullcrap are going to end - one way or the other! :evil::cop:

Thread closed.

Archived