Sorry, Phil.

zachary vex

• Members

Hmm, you might be right. I don't know.

I just feel that he can act quite over the top sometimes.

But on the other hand, whenever he writes something, everyone's on his back.

Loads of people write loads of crap on HCFX, and I just have the feeling that some people blame him for stuff a too easily.

And if he made a mistake, people just keep rambling on about it.

I made a couple of stupid posts/arguments on this forum too, but everyone kind of forgot about it. I think ZVex gets confronted with past mistakes a lot, just because he's ZVex.

But like I said in the beginning, I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud.
:blah:

true, a lot of it is because of 'who he is', to be honest I don't really care enough to worry about it.....but then, he is who he is and it's hard to not think about that sometimes I suppose....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FYI -- I don't want to sell the Wah Probe.... but I just found a Mayo for a decent price and I'm trying to scrounge up some cash fast. I priced most everything to sell really -- except for that... but if someone wanted it, and wanted to pay what I posted for it .... I'd sell.

:wave:

• Members

Why not stay out of a thread directed at Phil? Hmm?

Because you just can't stand it. You gotta be right in the middle of it. :poke: You think you own it. It's "Melx-y!"

So if it's your pet thread directed at one person in particular and nobody else is allowed to post in it, why the bleeding christ is it in a public forum? Use the damn PM feature and stop attentionwhoring, please.

• Members

Haha. Phil said:

"However, if they ARE the same person and accessing the site from different physical locations, I suggest that the person using them contact me via PM immediately to discuss it."

Yeah they need to discuss their addiction to HCFX. Imagine going to specific computers to use a specific user name. That's like Mrs Doubtfire on the internet.

What I dont understand, is SVB aka Cow4pres has publicly stated he uses both accounts, and also that its normal for other people to have alt usernames, so...why is this allowed again?

I just think multiple usernames could lead to some bad stuff going down.

Archived