Sorry, Phil.

zachary vex

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Which explains why you began sniffing my heels the moment I returned, huh?

:cop:
Mind your nose, doggy.

Nah, I was just trying to be friendly with you, but that's OK, I haven't done anything to cause me to mind my nose, Zach. Like I say, I thought that you'd changed, guess I was wrong.

• Members

I can't believe i needed help from a fellow forumite and you guys and your childish ways had my thread closed.

Why can't one , just one thread end happily in this place?

Because zacky has thoughtly decided to disable his PM feature for whatever reason, purposely or nonpurposefully, rendering it oh so slightly arduous for him to send and receive PM's. So instead of turning it on then off again (obvious simplest solution), he wrote an otherwise private message to Phil on a public forum, purposely or ignorantly, and gets a 10 page worth of responses. :D And he said it won't happen again, but it will ;)

• Members
Because zacky has thoughtly decided to disable his PM feature for whatever reason, purposely or nonpurposefully, rendering it oh so slightly arduous for him to send and receive PM's. So instead of turning it on then off again (obvious simplest solution), he wrote an otherwise private message to Phil on a public forum, purposely or ignorantly, and gets a 10 page worth of responses.
:D
And he said it won't happen again, but it will
;)

Hey man! This thread was going somewhere cool. No {censored} slingin here!

Archived