VERY OT: Chas SuperThread ( or "I'm not the one or the ones posting as ...")

ChasIII

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Diametro.

For some unexplained reason, i always picture you as looking like Marc Almond.

MARC ALMOND ...

almondlaststardh5.gif

... VS. DIAMETRO ... (going for the Fantom X super smash ... )

aaaaafantomopumpdv0.jpg

However, Almond's music is waaaay more hardcore than mine ... Diametro music is like muzak on prozak for Cossacks ...

• Members

I once had dinner with John Schlesinger (the director of 'Marathon Man' where that quote is from) ...

... and I can tell you in no uncertain terms ...

THIS THREAD IS NOT SAFE ...

My impression of him, more than anything, was of a British Santa Claus ... And contray to the notion that directors are yelling all the time, he actually whispered on the set ...

• Members

I visit California (L.A. area) once every two years ... and I'm waaaay past due ...

However, I only have a degree in cosmotology, so the worst I could do is leave your split ends and fry your hair with bad highlights ...

bt140fk4.jpgbt140fk4.jpgbt140fk4.jpg

no, that is NOT my avatar ...

• Members

My impression of him, more than anything, was of a British Santa Claus ... And contray to the notion that directors are yelling all the time, he actually
whispered
on the set ...

D, you do not have an icon. Look! OH, Purity also does not have an icon.

Capture_10222007_174925.jpg

• Members

This is my last post in this thread. I have been warned not to post:

" Please, PLEASE, refrain your impulses of posting whatever nonsense comes to your mind..."

To Gus. I have a mental illness called Bipolar Disorder. I'm sorry I do not fit in how you want me or others to fit in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

• Members

This is my last post in this thread. I have been warned not to post:

" Please, PLEASE, refrain your impulses of posting whatever nonsense comes to your mind..."

To Gus. I have a mental illness called Bipolar Disorder. I'm sorry I do not fit in how you want me or others to fit in.

Don't feel bad ... Gus once was highly derogatory and degrading toward me, too ... saying something like ... "Are you stupid?" He may have even used exclamation points and question marks like this "!?!?" for an added belittling effect. I think it was during that whole "Germany/Nazi" thread when I posted that Nazi Rockettes photo and the lurking Mr. Mellotron, I think, reported it (maybe, maybe not) ... My view is ... If Imageshack says its OK, it's OKAY ... (Frankly, in my mind, Germans have permenantly lost their right to tell the world how to think or act ... Focus on building luxury cars and synthesizers ... )

So I says, "Dude, don't get your thong in a bong ... "

No ... not really ... but I should have ...

I did NOT ask you NOT TO POST.

Do not blame your illness because your ability to read and understand written material is perfectly fine. As a psychologist, I happen to know one thing or two about your symptoms. Do not play that game with me.

I am badly surprised you did not get what I asked you: just refrain your impulses of creating and creating OT threads. After all, YOU are the one always complaining about people laughing about you, attacking you, posting offensive pics, and blah blah blah.

This thread shouldn't exist, but as long as you keep posting in here and nowhere else your off topic stuff, you are -kinda- welcome, Chas.

This is, after all... your "super thread"... hell...

My view is ... If Imageshack says its OK, it's OKAY

So I says, "Dude, don't get your thong in a bong ... "

No ... not really ... but I should have ...

By the Way, "Diametro", I do not care what ImageShack says. You can post whatever you want it somewhere else, but Not here. As an example, that nonsense pic of... breast cancer? what the {censored}?

You are not funny. That pic was removed.

"Dude, don't get your thong in a bong ... "

... yeah, right.

What the hell is this thread anyways. Unbelievable.

Can we just knight the dude and get done with it.

There have typically been "super OT threads" where nonsense and silliness is "welcome". "The Dude", "The Goddy" and others are examples of it. All of them were not supposed to exist, but well, they still do. Such threads are still under HC's terms of use, tough.

... so... I'm just watching this from my chair, far away from here... like when you see a bullfight. :cop:

Archived