VERY OT: Chas SuperThread ( or "I'm not the one or the ones posting as ...")

ChasIII

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Welcome back, Chas! Glad you circled back with the therapist. Is she hot? Did you advance any groovy moves or demonstrate trance leads with her?

:)

Hey man. No moves with the therapist. I did go to a halloween party last sat and did not wear a costume. There was a whole frig of beer and I came very close to drinking for the first time in 10 years. There was just so much beer there. I did not see any Colt 45 double malt though. There were some hot girls there in very strange dressings. Maybe I can get some pics. That would be cool. I was there helping a band with things. Kind of like a semi roadie.

I do not think I will ever play keyboards out live in a band ever again. There is just too much pressure involved with learning the songs and playing them the right way. I'm not that great where I can do all songs and I do not like that. Oh well, I had fun.

• Members

I do not think I will ever play keyboards out live in a band ever again. There is just too much pressure involved with learning the songs and playing them the right way.

This never stopped me. I eventually improved. The best bands I've been in didn't get too worried about mistakes.

Archived