VERY OT: Chas SuperThread ( or "I'm not the one or the ones posting as ...")

ChasIII

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For Don Solaris ...

This WAS a picture of a breast cancer surgeon explaining a relatively unknown form of the disease called inflammatory breast cancer.

Rather than developing in a lump, inflammatory breast cancer forms in sheets and can often be misdiagnosed as an infection and treated with antibiotics.

That can be deadly because inflammatory breast cancer is very aggressive and those lost weeks can be critical.

Most often it strikes women in their 50s and women who are carrying more weight. Black women also seem to be at a higher risk.

Symptoms include:

-- Swelling, usually sudden, sometimes a cup size in a few days

-- Itching

-- Pink, red, or dark colored area (called erythema) sometimes with texture similar to the skin of an orange (called peau d'orange)

-- Ridges and thickened areas of the skin

-- What appears to be a bruise that does not go away

-- Nipple retraction

-- Nipple discharge, may or may not be bloody

-- Breast is warm to the touch

-- Breast pain (from a constant ache to stabbing pains)

-- Change in color and texture of the areola

• Members

I'm sorry, Don ... not available ... I am posting this message with my new iPhone.

I am alone in the wilderness with ChasIII ... well, Rip Taylor is here camping with us, too ...

ripcampingnn4.jpg

Also, I don't do military time ... waaaaaaay too much of a turn-on (though it does remind me of watching "Wonder Woman" episodes as a fetus ... )

• Members

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap :cop: crap crap crap crap crap crap crap :poke: crap crap crap crap crap crap :D crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap :cry: crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap :deadhorse: crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp carp :bor:

• Members

OK ... I have to stop for an hour and write up invoices for thousands of dollars ... :wave:

Then I'm going to smoke a clove cigarette and cough up some blood on my Fantom X ... :wave:

FS: Fantom X (with four expansions ... SRX-1, SRX-03, SRX-06, SRX-07) there are just a few red stains on some of the keys ...

Archived