VERY OT: Chas SuperThread ( or "I'm not the one or the ones posting as ...")

ChasIII

• Members

Hey Eric. Did you listen to any of my songs yet?

Yes, I heard that Satan3 song and gave you some comments in some other thread. I also gave feedback on the first song you posted. What ever happened to the Chas/Lewey collaboration? Are you guys still room mates?

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I heard that Satan3 song and gave you some comments in some other thread. I also gave feedback on the first song you posted. What ever happened to the Chas/Lewey collaboration? Are you guys still room mates?

I don't have a clue who you are speaking about.

Thanks.:thu:

I don't know Lewey either.

• Members

I don't have a clue who you are speaking about.

Thanks.
:thu:

I don't know Lewey either.

Chas, you had a thread on here in the last 2 weeks in which you collaborated with a guy named Lewey. Seems like you added tracks to his song and he got mad or something. By the time I read the thread, you had deleted your version. Am I imagining this?

• Members

Chas, you had a thread on here in the last 2 weeks in which you collaborated with a guy named Lewey. Seems like you added tracks to his song and he got mad or something. By the time I read the thread, you had deleted your version. Am I imagining this?

No Comment.

yes. That happen.

• Members

Sorry i'm very busy at the moment. We'll talk some time later.

Tell you what. Take a big shot of Whiskey and lay in bed...

Hello Don Solaris. Were you ever able to find that link to your webpage of songs or synth demos? Thanks.:thu:

• Members

I used to draw/create mazes all the time as a kid.

There was a time that I liked doing that, too, on graph paper. About the same time I got a C64, and I got obsessed with writing a BASIC program that would create a random maze to completely fill the screen and yet have only one solution.

Turns out there's a way to do it. :D Thus endeth my display of geek credentials.

• Members

There was a time that I liked doing that, too, on graph paper. About the same time I got a C64, and I got obsessed with writing a BASIC program that would create a random maze to completely fill the screen and yet have only one solution.

Turns out there's a way to do it.
:D
Thus endeth my display of geek credentials.

I used to love drawing on graph paper ... !!!

But that was before I had a C64 ... I think that killed my urge to scribble.

• Members

LOL! :D I didn't get mad, I just said his remix blew (because it did, badly), that's all. :idk: I didn't know Chas couldn't take criticism... :idk: I think he's still hurt :)

• Members

LOL!
I didn't get mad, I just said his remix blew (because it did, badly), that's all.
:idk:
I didn't know Chas couldn't take criticism...
I think he's still hurt
:)

It was very good. I'm very good. I will not say what you are. Thanks.

• Members

LOL!
I didn't get mad, I just said his remix blew (because it did, badly), that's all.
I didn't know Chas couldn't take criticism...
I think he's still hurt
:)

Others have told me personally that it was good. They only liked the parts that I did though. They said that the bass line and the Solo were just killer and asked what that background music was?

• Members

Others have told me personally that it was good. They only liked the parts that I did though. They said that the bass line and the Solo were just killer and asked what that background music was?

Other have told you, LOL! :D Everyone on this forum praises each other regardless of the {censored}tiness of their work. It's just what we do here, boost each other's self-image. :idk: But you're so insecure and desperate for peer approval that you will obviously cling to the best words you can hear (even if they were said out of pity to you) and ignore everything else, right?

I think it's actually bad that everyone only says positive things here. If you think you're good already, you'll never work on improving. I wish people were honest and tell each other they suck, maybe it would give them incentive to improve and make something actually remotely listenable.

Archived