pedals for sale/trade

Picture070.jpg

Onerr Flanger $60
Digitech Synth-Wah $50
Zvex Fuzz Factory $120
SubDecay BlackStar Distortion $110
Morley Pro Series 2 Wah/Volume (no box) $20
Boss Acoustic Simulator AC-2 (no box) $30

(Im looking for a morely wah only pedal and a ring simulator)
message with any questions or offers, thanks

the subdecay and zvex pedal include shipped

• Members

Prices include Paypal and shipping (to the CONUS only). As far as trades go, I'm looking for a Vox AC30 (head only) or maybe a Gibson Firebird (no sunburst, but P-90s are very cool ). I can add some cash as necessary; let me know what you've got.

The goods:
Very cool vintage Harmony Rocket double cutaway. I believe this is a 68 or a 69. Excellent condition for its age--honest play wear with some scratches and dings on the face and back of the guitar, but nothing glaring or problematic. Obviously missing the pickguard, and the tuners have been replaced (the previous owner had mismatched machines on there when I got it, so I found some with pearl buttons in an attempt to recapture at least the vibe of the original tuners). Someone had also put a couple of string trees on the headstock for some reason at some point, so there are a few screw holes there. Missing the end strap button. Other than that, the guitar is great, especially the pickups. The frets are in outstanding condition. Recently set up with 11's (which feel like 10's on this guitar), and the action is nice and low and very playable. This just isn't getting the attention it deserves. Case (I believe it's the original; at the very least, it's the same kind of case I've seen with other Rockets) is included. $400 OBO

Dearmond Jetstar--Extremely cool guitar. MIK and since discontinued. I'm just not into humbuckers or I'd be keeping this. Excellent shape all around, some scratches on the pickguard. Has a GREAT neck with virtually no fret wear. $450 OBO

Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker--This is more of a feeler, as I'm not entirely sure I want to part with this (but I will for the right trade or to free up some cash as necessary). Nice little guitar. P-90 is a Biltoft Vintage Vibe. I added the pickguard for more of a LP Junior aesthetic. Frets are in great shape, but the guitar could probably use a set up. As you can see from the pics, a previous owner began a (since abandoned) relic-ing job; the patch of bare wood on the back has been smoothed out. $400 OBO

Please PM with any questions. I don't always remember to check the threads, so PMs are preferred.

dearmond006.jpg
dearmond013.jpg
dearmond015.jpg
dearmond016.jpg
DSCN1304-1.jpg
DSCN1308.jpg

• Members

Fur Trades:

fortrade113008mt8.jpg

Alesis Philtre - Lots of great filter options.

CoPilot Antenna2 - Ring mod/bit crusher with an LFO for the frequency. Gets real wild.

I'm not really using these guys at all. Gimme cool stuff.

Not really into ring mods. I kinda want a MidFi Pitch Pirate. Just offer me cool {censored}.

• Members
lot-2.jpg

MXR Blowtorch (excellent condition, with box all papers) $80

vintage DOD Fet/Preamp 210 (cool boost...reportedly a vintage Micro Amp circuit without the footswitch, would be easy to add one if you are so inclined) $40

Boss GE-7 Equalizer (vintagey, made in japan, excellent condition) $70

Arion SAD-3 Analog Delay SOLD
Boss LM-2 Limiter SOLD
Fender Blender reissue SOLD
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz SOLD
vintage MXR Dynacomp TRADED

lot2.jpg

Tech 21 Bass Compactor (ton of compression on tap, active tone controls, works great for bass or guitar, great shape) $50

Maxon OD808 Overdrive TRADED

Vox V830 Distortion Booster (rare and hard to find, minty condish with box and papers, sounds cool...I just have to many od/dist. pedals) $60

As far as trades, here's what I'm most interested in. I'm getting kinda picky but offer up!
Way Huge Swollen Pickle Mk.II
Malekko B:assmaster
Boss FZ-2
FUZZES

Prices are negotiable.

• Members

UPDATES!!

Lots of stuff here, the only thing I want is cash or someone to fix my stuff. I got a busted Russian Small Stone and SAD-1 if a tinkerer is interested. I'm pretty sure the amps transformer is bad, I don't have a way to test it. I also have a amp from on old record player, very simple, with twin 6L6s if somebody thinks they can make it a working amp.

Akai XR-10 Drum Machine - 16-bit PCM, full of unique sounds for a drum machine of the time. Can reverse and tweak sounds, midi in and out. Hard, hard sound, best if used with a sequencer. $165

IMG_1504.jpg

1986 Proco Rat - Missing door, and the battery clip needs to be resoldered at a terminal. I'd do it, but my soldering iron is burried somewhere in my garage. Mail Pro Co, they'll replace the door. It *does* have the door screw though. $135 firm.

IMG_0492.jpg

Wizzer Moded Big Muff - This guy is full of mods, silent TB, blue LED, Boss barrel jack, cranked volume output, and two switches that change up the tone. I think they change around the clipping and swap some other values, they make a big difference in tone. $65

IMG_0484.jpg

EHX Wiggler - This thing sounds like sex, but it has grounding problems, which seems to be normal from the reviews on here. It needs a little "love tap" every now and then to stop humming. This would make a good studio effect, or project. It features Tremolo and 4 types of Vibrato, and has the original wooden box and papers. $100

IMG_0485.jpg

• Members

Danelectro Spring King with Uma FLoresta mod- $100 shipped via USPS priority and paypal. The mod adds 2 knobs controlling the delay that is built into these pedals. 1 knob controls the delay time, and the other controls the delay feedback. It can self-oscillate nicely. Sounds excellent!

P1010889.jpg

• Members

Behringer Acoustic Modeler - "Oh look! It's a Boss AC-2!"

SOLD!

Danelectro French Toast Octave Fuzz - "It's spicy, yet comforting at the same time!"

Excellent condition: $25 shipped 1st class USPS (add $5 for Priority Mail)

015-1.jpg

016-2.jpg

Arion SFL-1 - "It's analog, it's asian, it kills bugs dead! OMG!"

Missing battery cover: $25 shipped 1st class USPS (add $5 for Priority Mail)

017-2.jpg

BYOC Analog Chorus - "The solder fumes get you soooo high!"

SOLD!

Tone Pros System II -

SOLD!

Gold Grover Tuners - "She like gold! He like gold! Hell, everybody like gold!"

Lite use, excellent condition, non-locking: $15 shipped 1st Class USPS (add $5 for Priority Mail)

028.jpg

Perfect eBay feedback and I can supply plenty of references if you need 'em. Thanks!

:wave:

~MkF!

"Got a light?!"

Archived