Weekly spam thread 12-29-08

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, here's the big one.

CONSIDERING SELLER OR TRADING. When I look at it, everything about this guitar says "that's your kinda deal," but it rarely if ever gets played and I dunno why. But just looking at these pictures makes me want it, then I realise... it's mine, and I'm just not that into it.

Peavey Tracer, US made. Fantastic maple neck, Seymour Duncan Full Shred in the bridge. Removed the tone control so it's single volume. Deep panel output jack (like Carvin uses). The back plate is missing in the pictures, but I DO HAVE IT. A bit beat up, but that's what made me love it. Apparently, it was previously owned by the guy from REO Speedwagon, who sold it to my old bandmate... who sold it to me. I repaired the electronics and replaced the pickup.

If interested, send me a PM. Dunno what I'd want as far as cash goes, make me an offer. As for trades, I like weird stuff, recently I've been into semihollows, old Kays and similar stuff, and teles.

Any questions, just ask.

th_05537_Tracer1_122_201lo.JPGth_05539_Tracer2_122_752lo.JPGth_05561_Tracer3_122_60lo.JPGth_05565_Tracer4_122_1099lo.JPG

• Members

Also, this guy:

Early Fender Squier series (not a Squier, but the old MIM Fenders labeled as "Squier Series," before the MIMs became the Standard series) Strat pickguard. Aged white, as are all parts, everything intact. Just drop it into your guitar, connect the ground wire and the jack, and that's it. Also including the matching back plate. See photo.

th_79506_squierpickguard_122_1093lo.JPG

• Members

Smallsound/Bigsound Team_Awesome Fuzzmachine.

1003579kw1.jpg

New in box, never been stepped on, still have all the Fuzzhugger stickers it came with.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2178552

Short review of it here, along with more pictures.

$155 Shipped.

Will also accept trades, not looking for anything in particular, just toss some trades out at me.

Really looking for Boss Loopers, RC-2 or RC-20(XL).

• Members

Just a Boss RV-3 up for grabs...

Sorry for the hazy pic, my camera's on the fritz.

DSC07103.jpg

I'm asking 125 shipped for it, it's in really good shape. The only thing I'd mention is that the two knobs on the right have some slight scuffs on their surface, nothing major.

I'm really looking for cash right now, since next semester needs to be paid for, but I may entertain some cheap pedal trades + cash.

Help me out, I need books!:cry:

• Members

HAVE:

Q-Tron

Small Clone

SCH-Z

DS-1

PH-3

RP250

RV-3

PB&J Delay

PS-2

Little Big Muff

FM-4

Vintage Red Ross Flanger

LPB-1

Dunlop 95q switchless wah

Boss FV-50H (stereo volume/expression pedal)

Vintage MXR Phase 45

Blue Box (w/ C11 Mod)

2 Loop True Bypass Looper

Hand Painted Fuzz Factory (2 of 5 red peace sign, only really interested in trading towards other ZVEX)

Cash

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0005.jpg

WANT

Big Muff w/ Wicker

Voice Box

Cables (small)

??????

Money to fund the above items

• Members

TC Nova delay - $200

Catalinbread Hyperpak - $90

US only, shipping price is included, both are great condition. I have the power supply for the TC Nova, also have the instruction booklet and original box. Only have the original box for the Hyperpak.

Not very interested in trades (no pedals except for overdrive) but offer up other stuff.

• Members

Hermida Audio Zendrive 2 - $270 shipped ConUS

9/10 condition. A couple of EXTREMELY small scuffs on the front, but you can't see them unless your face is just a few inches from the pedal. Great pedal, but I need to sell some stuff to get a laptop for college. No original box/manuals. Velcro on the bototm.

Moog MuRF - $300 shipped ConUS

10/10 condition. Looks brand new, right out of the box. I've only used it at my house. Comes with original box, manual, and power supply. Velcro on the bottom.

Boss PS-5 - $95 shipped ConUS

8/10 condition. Some small scuffs/dings (pretty much all on the side of the pedal), but all of the labels are readable and it works perfectly. Modded with a bright, aqua LED. Comes with original box and manual. Velcro on the bottom.

Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz (Rifle Graphic) - SOLD

9.5/10 condition. I've had it for a couple months and just played it around the house-never gigged. It's a great pedal, but I need to downsize my board a bit and my Skreddy Zero is replacing it. Comes with original box and manual. Velcro on the bottom.

PM me for pics!

I will consider trades (+/- cash on either end depending on the items involved) for the following:

Maxon PH-350 Phaser

Subdecay Prometheus

Diamond Compressor

Nova Delay

Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus

Analogman Chorus (preferably w/ deep switch)

• Members

Earthquaker Devices Dirt Transmitter Fuzz

Small-Box version with internal trim pot for bias adjustment

A bunch of sounds in this pedal; I think it excels at turning a bright, clean amp into a raging sludge metal machine.

$85/shipped

Boss SD-1 Overdrive with "Fulldrive" mod

Modified by me

Excellent condition

$50/shipped

Electro-Harmonix 16 Second Digital Delay

Excellent condition but for one slider ("Coarse") with a broken tab (I still find it easy to adjust, however). The pedal works perfectly.

Includes box and power supply.

TRADE for Boss RC20XL or Digitech Jamman

Will trade for:

Peavey VTM60 or 120

Laney Pro-Tube/AOR 50 or 100 or other Laney tube head

Marshall 4010, 2204, JMP, Plexi RI

Traynor YBA-1

Phoenix Lady Stardust, Supernova, or The Fuzz

Throbak Stonebender

D.A.M. Meathead Deluxe

MXR Carbon Copy V2

Vintage MXR Distortion +

Celestion G12K-100, G12T-100, G12H-100 Speaker

EQDDT.jpg

SD1FulldriveMod.jpg

• Members

Selling a few pedals and a pickup.

Modded DOD 280 Compressor (doesn't lose volume at high compression levels, 9v boss style power jack... mod is switchable)

BBE Free Fuzz (with box/manuals/etc.)

MXR Classic Distortion (with box/manuals/etc.)

Behringer UV300 Vibrato

Vintage MIJ Ibanez CS-9

Danelectro Danecho (modded to oscillate)

Red Lace Sensor Pickup

Vintage 80's small box pro co rat. Was modded... 2 switches. 1 switch is labeled "SI/GE" and the other is "LED/SI". Has the battery cover.

NYC Reissue Big Muff

Looking for cash and/or trades. Interested in a tc electronic nova delay, some sort of delay w/ modulation, digitech whammy IV, boss dd-5, some sort of tubescreamer clone, and a boss rc-20xl. I might be interested in other trade offers, so just shoot me some offers.

thanks!

• Members

Tentatively SOLD

Mesa Boogie Mark III red stripe with EQ, no issues, missing a slider cap and had one head case screw replaced with a screw and washer from Lowes - very good shape for its age, no functional issues. 60 watt no Simul or reverb. No trades please

$750 paypalled and shipped in the lower 48 PM if interested

b95e9f2f.jpg

• Members

Prices Paypaled, we'll split actual shipping

-CatalinBread Teaser Stallion $120- older version, black knobs, etc

Good condition, functions perfectly

-Turbo Rat $45- used but in decent shape. Functions perfectly.

The previous owner wrote "guitar" and "amp" on the back panel, by the input and output jacks. No big deal, just wanted to make it known.

:)

PM me

• Members

Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory $120

Boss OD3 $50

EBow+ $70

Fish n Chips $25

Mustang Bridge $30

Buzztop $30

or take the pair for $50

I want (I can add cash where needed)

Wolf Computer

Vintage Rat

RE20

Fix'd Fuzz

Musket Fuzz

Analog Delays

Feel free to try any offers, though

Also, FEELER SPAM. Trades only right now.

Empress Superdelay

• Members

Want to trade my Echo Park for a wah pedal.

Pretty good condition. It's a little dirty because I gigged a lot with it but it works like new. Comes with box, papers, etc. I need a wah ASAP.

A Crybaby or Vox would be cool.. I'd just really prefer it be true bypass already. If not I may still take it.

ep4sale.jpg

• Members

For Sale: 2005 Fender Telecaster '72 Custom RI

It's an 05 model, but got it this summer after it was sitting in a music shop for 2 years. It's in excellent condition. The neck pup is the stock Fender wide-range humbucker. The bridge has been swapped out and a new Wilkinson bridge with brass compensated saddles has been installed. 1meg pots have been installed for the neck pup and tone controls. The bridge pup is a GFS FatBody Alnico 10k overwound pup. The pots are 500k pots.

Guitar comes with Fender gigbag and is setup with 11's.

$520 shipped & Paypal'd. Will post new pics tomorrow evening.

NO TRADES

rig-01.JPG

• Members

pedals.jpg

Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde - Two channels, both sound great. The OD is a TS-style, but has a bass boost switch to restore the cut bass, and the distortion is very versatile. It's mint, and I still have the box. $110 shipped

TBK Fuzz - A forumite made 10 of these. They're clones of the Maestro MFZ-1 fuzz. It's a great sounding fuzz. It can nail a lot of the Black Keys' earlier stuff, and has a nice garagey sound. $85 shipped

EHX Bass Big Muff - A copy of the Green Russian Muff with bass boost and mix options. It works great with guitar, even though it's supposed to be for bass. It's mint, and also still has it's box. $55 shipped

Edit: I also added a Shin-ei Fuzz wah. The fuzz is a Superfuzz circuit. Click link for more info and pics. http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2198152

• Members

Trade: My Malekko 600 Dark for your Hardwire RV-7 reverb or the Hardwire Chorus plus $ from you.

Or I'll take $205 for the Malekko. COmes with the original power supply too. Mint, velcro on bottom.

016-4.jpg

No pics yet, but I have a Boss BR 600 digital recorder for sale. Comes with a new Boss power supply too, plus the cable, cover and manual. No box. I have only tested it to see if it works, it does. Never used by me otherwise, previous owner bought it for vacation and didn't use it. So basically almost mint. $230

• Members

prices shipped/pp'd

make kewl sounds with the following items:

Moog Ring Modulator, dead mint in box $200 SOLD

Menatone VOS, clean, no velcro, no box/papers SOLD

Red Witch Pentavocal Trem, chrome, clean and shiny, no box/papers, velcro'd TRADED

Akai MPD24 USB/MIDI controller, new in box $115

Boss DR880 Drum Machine, no manual $250

PB250002.jpg

PC280051.jpg

PC290055.jpg

akai001.jpg

PC110032.jpg

• Members

All prices shipped. Lower 48/Paypal only. All include boxes unless noted.

l_cdceb749a87945e09ecf6fbc64ffd622.jpg

l_c8671c4ea87449159759ecdf746978a1.jpg

Keeley Vintage Reissue Rat - $150. Mods: Keeley 3 way switch, blue indicator light, boss type 9v jack, new bypass switch. Velcroed.

Subdecay Blackstar (none more black ver) - $130. NEW. Blem direct from Subdecay, the printing is really dark, perfect for any Spinal Tap fan.

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion - $140. Newish, velcroed. The output jack is a little higher than the input, doesn't effect function.

Keeley Fuzzhead - $125. Some wear on white lettering, great condition otherwise. Velcroed. Includes all extra caps.

Line 6 Verbzilla - $80. Basically new, been on my board for 1 month. Velcroed.

Loopmaster 5 loop bypass switcher w/ master bypass - $110. No box, didn't come with one. Velcroed.

No trades right now.

Archived