OT-Miley Cyrus disses Radiohead

Kid_A

• Members

From NME.com

Miley Cyrus has spoken out against her one-time "favourite" band, Radiohead. In an interview with a Portland radio station reprinted by Pitchfork, the teen star vented her anger at the band for snubbing her at this year's Grammy Awards.

The singer, who claims Radiohead are "the reason I love music", was less than amused when the band turned down an invitation to meet her backstage at the Los Angeles event last month.

Apparently, when she extended the invitation to meet the band, Radiohead's team told Cyrus's people that "the band doesn't really do that."

"The reason I'm in this business is to make people happy," she said, implying that Radiohead aren't. She added, "I left 'cause I was so upset. I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."

hahahah

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miley Cyrus sucks.

HOWEVER, that was really {censored}ty of Radiohead. It's not like they had to go out of their way at all. Pure indy snobbery right there.

or they could have been busy, you know preparing to play the grammies and all.

• Members

let me get this straight, she requested for them to meet her? i cant think of a band that would say okay no matter what...

isnt she implying that they should have "made her happy"

what a whore.

this.

:facepalm:brat

Archived