OT-Miley Cyrus disses Radiohead

Kid_A

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So she asked for them to meet her? Not if she could meet them?

She always complains that shes treated like a kid, shes acting like a kid "I'm going to ruin them" my ass.

seriously. where are her PR people? i want radiohead to release a go {censored} yourself statment, that would be brilliant.

mark my words, these child entertainers will one day want to be legitimate artists, and they will fail. i already tell my friends, the jonas brothers will attempt to grow up, get heavy into drugs, break up, each will write horrendous solo albums, then do a reunion and just overall be like every other exploited child star. failures.

• Members

If she were a true fan she would have seen Meeting People is Easy in which Thom clearly shows his hatred of schmoozing.

:o

Haven't watched that in a while but I'm pretty sure there's a scene where the entire band hangs out in their dressing room while you can hear a party going on through the door.

• Members

Haven't watched that in a while but I'm pretty sure there's a scene where the entire band hangs out in their dressing room while you can hear a party going on through the door.

It was just Thom pacing around by himself. I think the other guys know they have to do stuff like that because Thom will have a fit. He seems to have gotten better though. :idk:

Archived