OT: Pic from a Tea Party

rdm

• Members
Apparently you don't understand how democracy works . . . they did wake up and they cast their votes . . . if people can't understand how their government works perhaps they should take a civics class or really any class on anything other than sports or american idol would probably help them make rational decisions during and after elections . . .

:facepalm:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Apparently you don't understand how democracy works . . . they did wake up and they cast their votes . . . if people can't understand how their government works perhaps they should take a civics class or really any class on anything other than sports or american idol would probably help them make rational decisions during and after elections . . .

No {censored} :confused: I never knew that before you told me. So when people were protesting the Iraq war (or any other event) they were assholes too? I just want to be sure your not talking out both sides of your dumbass mouth.

In case you are unaware, the government hasn't been listening to anyone for a long time.

• Members

I read somewhere that there is a secession movement in Texas, seems to me the last time this kind of talk ended badly....

There has been a rash of anti-government militia groups popping up across the country lately not just in Texas.

Notice lately you're seeing more "public" outcry's for tougher gun control. Funny how they always go hand in hand. :idea:

• Members

I like that our nation gives people the right to do stupid things like throw tea parties. It's stupid because it has no relevance in today's world, we don't buy our tea from the british anymore and certainly not from obama.

if they really want to protest about the job market and the economy, they could try dumping the throusands of electronics we get from China each day, that would actually be relevant and show some balls. Instead they goto the grocery store and buy lipton tea packets.

you don't understand symbolism do you?

• Members

The exponentially increasing polarized nature of America disturbs me. I find it crazy how quick each side become hypocritical when the other is in office.

At least the Democrats are honest about how they want to fund new programs with taxes versus the Republicans who simply spend us into deeper debt...

BTW, Texas gets a bad wrap but I love it down here. We're not all crazy cowboys!

• Members
At least the Democrats are honest about how they want to fund new programs with taxes versus the Republicans who simply spend us into deeper debt...

:lol: They both are flushing the country down the tubes. That's how they (both parties) play you.

• Members

lol fox news encourages it so it must be patriotic lolz

I'm a conservative (most days I call myself Republican) & I DESPISE Fox news & CNN. They're so gatdamn obvious with their biases. They might as well be on Comedy Central with those other 2 hacks.

Jim Lehrer is the {censored}ING MAN.

• Members
:lol:
They both are flushing the country down the tubes. That's how they (both parties) play you.

One for the money, two for the show. There was a recent South Park episode that showed Obama and McCain in cahoots but I couldn't find a clip.

I did find this though... and lol'd:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Archived