OT : NTD! (Tele content)

Aaron SS

• Members

New Tele Day!

Just did a trade with a great forumite (smd24fan) and picked up a New Fender Standard Telecaster in Lake Placid Blue with upgraded locking tuners, graphtech saddles and Seymour Duncan Pickups.

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

• Members

Damn man, looks nicer now then when I saw it last 3 hours ago! And just for the record, I had a chance to try Aaron's(used666) Suhr S3 through his AxeFX Ultra, and it was nothing short of amazing! Can't wait to drag my new Mark V over to his pad and do some serious jamming! Who's in?????

• Members
Damn man, looks nicer now then when I saw it last 3 hours ago! And just for the record, I had a chance to try Aaron's(used666) Suhr S3 through his AxeFX Ultra, and it was nothing short of amazing! Can't wait to drag my new Mark V over to his pad and do some serious jamming! Who's in?????

:thu:

Thanks again for the awesome axe man. Gotta get that Mark V over here for sure. What'd your wife say when you put that beast in the car? :lol:

• Members

That looks great, love that new color too. I've been thinking about putting a Lil '59 in my Highway 1 Tele, unless I sell it. That could be a nice upgrade for sure. Well done.

• Members

It wasn't what she said then, it was what she said after helping me drag it up a flight of steps!! She's cool and all, my GAS just has her going crazy!! Thanks again, really made a difference in my sound. The 2x12 is on Syracuse Craigslist!:thu:

• Members
It wasn't what she said then, it was what she said after helping me drag it up a flight of steps!! She's cool and all, my GAS just has her going crazy!! Thanks again, really made a difference in my sound. The 2x12 is on Syracuse Craigslist!
:thu:

Good to hear :thu:

Post a rig shot when you get it all situated. We've really gotta A/B the Mark V and Axe FX sometime. I should probably revive the CNY/Upstate NY Jam thread

• Members
looks awesome, everyone should have at least one maple neck tele. Replace the humbucker asap though.... get a lollar special in the bridge.
:)

I actually really like its current configuration. The bridge pup brings the muscle while the neck pup retains the telecaster sound.

• Members
Nice. I picked up one of the new Standard Strats at the store and the neck felt really nice.

The newer MIM Strats and Tele's are of really good quality. The way prices have gone up on Fender guitars recently, these are REALLY attractive alternatives. Some minor upgrades and you have a real winner! Just ask Used666!:thu:

Archived