Is there a pedal on your board that you never turn off?

amarr1

• Members

Barber Tone Press (Compressor)
I use it with a Strat (single coils) and a Fender HRD. To my ears, it gives me a sparkly but thicker sound.. It amplifies all the little details! Its hard to explain.
I bought this pedal about 4 years ago and it was the first expensive pedal I bought, to me, $150 was a lot for a pedal. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boost n Buff at the end of my pedal dirt. Adds more oomph, bass and clarity with my tele. Strangely, I run my Tone Press in the effects loop after my amp dirt, and it sounds great there. Those stay on the majority of the time.

• Members

It's seems I'm the only one who leaves my tuner on all the time.....I just can't see the point of turning it off.

I keep mine on all the time also.. just one less thing to worry about. Other than that my dmm, soul preacher or the verbzilla is almost always on.

• Members
Barber Tone Press (Compressor)

I use it with a Strat (single coils) and a Fender HRD. To my ears, it gives me a sparkly but thicker sound.. It amplifies all the little details! Its hard to explain.

I bought this pedal about 4 years ago and it was the first expensive pedal I bought, to me, $150 was a lot for a pedal.
:)

I'm right with ya! Mine is always on and gets put into a HRD. Sparkly, yet thicker sound is a good explanation. I tried to explain it's character the other day and I said it seemingly takes the peaks and valleys out of your EQ and makes it more even and full.

Archived