Is there a pedal on your board that you never turn off?

amarr1

• Members

ad-900 delay is pretty much always on, just usually with the level backed way off, medium length repeats and the feedback turned up pretty high. gives me a nice subtle airyness to my tone that i really like as opposed to playing 100% dry all the time

used to leave my SBEQ on all the time, definitely will again once I pick another one up. Had to sell it a couple months ago but have every intention of replacing it once the right deal comes around.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Germ-modded Metal Zone by co-MYSTIC FX designer, lfrz93 (gets that live Kiss intro to "Black Diamond" like nothing else):

TOCS100 REVIEWS LFRZ93'S QUADRUPLE-GERMANIUM-MODDED METAL ZONE

"Best low-gain pedal I've ever heard, and I've had an orig Marshall Guvnor, orig. and modded Rat 2, and similar but less legendary Danelectro Fab Dist. and Ibanez TS9DX, the latter each having just one germ tranny I believe. The bite and headroom of your mod into another, stock Metal Zone for more Metal stuff--a cascade the other pedals above couldn't do w/o bass flub or mediocre results--gives me everything from Woodstock to Tool, even that elusive ACDC crunch people falsely claim to sell a pedal that doesn't do high gain--no your mod gets that clamorous, metallic attack the famed overdrives above sadly lack."

--tocs100/Scott Wilcox,
www.myspace.com/reveeler

• Members
no pedal stays on

a pedal is always on

a muff or delay

Strangly, i find this poetic yet nonsensical. Like some kind of haiku mayhaps?

All my pedals are always on. :love:

But only because I've got a loopmaster switcher.

I don't have any one pedal that's always on, for a while I thought I might like to have my sd-1 on all the time to give me a bit of grit, but I missed the bass frequencies that I lost that way.

• Members
I'm only using 3 pedals right now.. Big Muff and Fab Echo are always on, I use the guitars volume knob for dynamics. Only pedal I step on is the TU-2.

fab echo is the {censored}. i loved mine. i'd get another one but the cheapness of it was getting to me. i was begging eric from mellowtone to make me a re:echo but he told me it was just a one-off. grrrrrrr :mad:

Archived