Show me your reserves (pedals not being used)

• Members

Damn those are some great pedals that are not being used....

For me it's a NYC Big Muff, FD2, Whammy, and BB Preamp (sorta)

Edit- just read the "dont want to sell" part and that basically comes down to my Big Muff and BB Preamp

• Members

Damn those are some great pedals that are not being used....

For me it's a NYC Big Muff, FD2, Whammy, and BB Preamp (sorta)

Edit- just read the "dont want to sell" part and that basically comes down to my Big Muff and BB Preamp

Yeah, I was cleaning my apartment yesterday and rounding them up from various corners and underneath couches and thought that if I add a TU-2 or something I could make a pretty sweet board out of it all. I stopped myself though, every attempt at making a second board has been scratched for various purposes so these will sit in the drawer. The DD-20 does get used fairly often when I need a looper and extra delay options.

• Members

I honestly can't bear to sell anything. I always find myself pulling it out of the closet a few weeks after I put it in there. I have everything except my first guitar from when I started playing about 8 years ago.

Jeckyl and Hyde OD (big red one), USA RAT, Dano CC Fuzz, Dano Fish N' Chips, Fuzz Factory, Guyatone TZ-2, Digitech verb, Semaphore, big EHX Small Stone, Ibanez CS9, DD6 and a super useless Digitech RP 200

• Members

I honestly can't bear to sell anything. I always find myself pulling it out of the closet a few weeks after I put it in there. I have everything except my first guitar from when I started playing about 8 years ago.

Jeckyl and Hyde OD (big red one), USA RAT, Dano CC Fuzz, Dano Fish N' Chips, Fuzz Factory, Guyatone TZ-2, Digitech verb, Semaphore, big EHX Small Stone, Ibanez CS9, DD6 and a super useless Digitech RP 200

I'll trade you for ur semaphore:poke:

• Members

Sanamp TRI AC, Fender Blender, Crybaby, Big Muff Russian, Russian Small Stone, BBE Treble Booster.

I don't like to sell pedals cause I don't need to fund anything new and I feel like its useful and fun to switch everything around from time to time.

• Members

OMG....I would have a list a mile long. REALLY need to sell some pedals! To make matters worse, my Mom gives me 3 older (well, early to mid 90s) DOD pedals that were in storage at her home a couple of days ago. A FX75B Flanger, a FX52 Classic Fuzz, and a DFX91 Digital Sampler Delay. I might sell these off as a starter set for someone, LOL!

• Members

I have about 20+ pedals I dont use, I use them occasionally just to hear them again but they are not my regularly used pedals.

I don't even buy pedals anymore, I have the sound I always wanted so buying more pedals is overkill for me.

Big Muffs excluded!

• Members

Here's my list of dust gatherers :

Pedals:

Menatone Dirty Blonde

Hermida Mosferatu M2

Fulton-Webb Textosterone

Austone Millenium OD

Keeley Modded TS-9

Maxon OD-820

Subdecay Stupid Box

Bruce Bennett Brown Sound

Stampede SOV-1 OD

Analogman Bi-Comp

Boss FT-2 Dynamic Filter

Boss HR-2 Harmonist

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble

Boss DD-6

Arion SCH-1 Chorus

Pearl OD-5 OD

Pearl Ch-2 Chorus

Nobels ODR-1 OD

Ibanez TS-10

Ibanez Sessionman SS-10 Dist/Chorus

Ross Orange Phaser

Ross Black R-30 Compressor

KMD Overdrive

Dunlop Wah 535

Ernie Ball Volume

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Let's See:

Mesa Bottle Rocket

MXR Double Shot

DOD FX-10

Jersey Girl Keekruder Disturber

Bee Baa Clone

Ibanez SC9 Chorus

Boss PH-3

Blue Boy Deluxe

Vintage Rat

Small Stone

some more I'm forgetting about

Most do see action when recording in some capacity though.

• Members

I have these extras, that I've placed on my former #1 homemade board, complete with a 1Spot. I've thought about selling it complete on CL, or just waiting, in case I want some of them again. I dunno, I do have GAS for a LP, and need the cash to fund it. But some of these pedals are still pretty cool, not sure what to do...

July2pics002.jpg

• Members

The only thing that isn't on my board that I don't want to sell atm is my NS-2. And that's because I'm waiting until I get my board finalized until I put it in.

Most of the time, if it's not on my board, it's subject to sale.

Archived