Show me your reserves (pedals not being used)

• Members

Let's see:

Nano Small Stone
Digitech Digiverb
MXR D+ (I plan to use that one in the studio)
Mellowtone Melxowtone (yeah, I'm glad I have it, but it's not very practical for live use. Might use it in studio, though!)
some cheap volume pedal

• Members
Here's my list of
dust gatherers
:

Pedals:

Menatone Dirty Blonde

Hermida Mosferatu M2

Fulton-Webb Textosterone

Austone Millenium OD

Keeley Modded TS-9

Maxon OD-820

Subdecay Stupid Box

Bruce Bennett Brown Sound

Stampede SOV-1 OD

Analogman Bi-Comp

Boss FT-2 Dynamic Filter

Boss HR-2 Harmonist

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble

Boss DD-6

Arion SCH-1 Chorus

Pearl OD-5 OD

Pearl Ch-2 Chorus

Nobels ODR-1 OD

Ibanez TS-10

Ibanez Sessionman SS-10 Dist/Chorus

Ross Orange Phaser

Ross Black R-30 Compressor

KMD Overdrive

Dunlop Wah 535

Ernie Ball Volume

Dust gatherers? :eek:

• Members

Here are mine. It's missing a Zvex Machine that's in the mail though, and a BYOC Shredmaster and a BYOC Big Muff though that I'm finishing up.

Extrapedals.jpg

The Union Jack pedal is a BYOC compressor, and the blue and red Mustang pedal is a BYOC Tubescreamer clone (808 specs), and the pedal with the masking tape that says "Muff" and "Blender" is a dual true-bypass looper. I think everything else is pretty obvious, but if you need clarification, just ask.

• Members

Here are mine. It's missing a Zvex Machine that's in the mail though, and a BYOC Shredmaster and a BYOC Big Muff though that I'm finishing up.

Extrapedals.jpg

The Union Jack pedal is a BYOC compressor, and the blue and red Mustang pedal is a BYOC Tubescreamer clone (808 specs), and the pedal with the masking tape that says "Muff" and "Blender" is a dual true-bypass looper. I think everything else is pretty obvious, but if you need clarification, just ask.

What's the big pedal labeled Big Muff?

• Members

It depends on the mood as most everything gets used.
At the moment its everything in the pile to the left, Boss Enhancer, Jimi Hendrix wah, Dunlop Q wah, my old Crybaby wah, Jimi Hendrix octave fuzz, Yamaha Beat Drive (OD), Boss Metal Zone, a bunch of old analog delays and fuzz's... and other stuff in a box full of multi pedals under the bed.

1zwyw5d.jpg

What I played with last time :)

2z8vyno.jpg

• Members
unused.jpg

DD-3, BBE Free Fuzz, Little Big Muff Pi, Bad Monkey;
Fender Starcaster Chorus, MXR Super Comp, Yamaha Magic Stomp, Behringer Ultra Fuzz (Super Fuzz clone, I believe, with {censored} bypass);
Roland expression pedal.

They are all great pedals, and I sometimes build smaller boards with them, but they don't have a spot on the big board. The Super-Comp will probably come back on pretty soon. Miss that comp.

I also have a Dano Fish'n'Chips on the board that I never step on (It's my pancea for {censored}ty amps, but I'm not playing with any {censored}ty amps right now).

• Members

All my Univibe clones (KR, Sweetsound, Fulltone, Roger Mayer.) save one.

All my Big Muff clones save one.

All my Fuzz Face clones save for one good germanium and silicon.

All my wahs except for 1 good Vox clone and my Zvex Wah Probe.

All my Octavia clones except my Zvex Octane (I), Johnny Octave, Ampeg Scrambler and Roger Mayer.

• Members

This are the pedals that aren't on my board right now:

DSC04447.jpg

Only three are what you'd consider reserves I think... I don't have much use for the Fish & Chips in my regular setup, and while I like the FX-17, I'm not using much wah right now and prefer the taper of my Ernie Ball VPjr for straight volume stuff. And the Crxsh Bxxst is great, but I don't really need it right now. It's staying though.

The RC-2 doesn't live on my board, but it still gets used quite a bit. As does the LS-2, when I'm running both my amps.

The real shame here is the Tim. Love this pedal..... but I can't squeeze it onto my board without taking something else off.

I'm thinking I'll buy a 616 when they're released (and later, a 919) and run those two as a mini-board for whatever.

• Members

I don't have a group shot yet. Will soon.

Zvex Fuzz Factory

Zvex SHO

Lovepedal Eternity

EHX Small stone

Boss RV3

Boss SD1

Skreddy Mayo

Analogman Sunface BC108

Line 6 DL4

EHX Deluse Memory Man

Shredmaster

Fulldrive 2