Anybody heard from clementwave? trade problems?

joelbah

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thanks for all the support. I don't intend for this to be a long thread. I don't want to start bashing anyone. I am just hoping to get in touch with him.

See, this is where you're going wrong. You should be wanting to bash someone when it looks like you're going to be ripped off.

• Members

oh ok, I get it now. I guess I had never seen someone just reply IN before. But yeah, thanks. I hope it works out soon.

seriously? you've been on the forum since 2005 and you've never heard that?

• Members

mmmm, this is interesting.

i haven't had a bad deal with him per se, but he is careless and badly organised.

i bought a fulltone fulldrive from him on here, sent him the cash via bank transfer. cool, i thought. then he messages me saying he can't find the pedal he wanted to replace it with (a barber direct drive) in stock anywhere, so he isn't selling the pedal anymore.

i was a tad annoyed so i immediately called my bank to cancel the transfer.

seems more like a careless kid than a scammer, but you never know.

• Members

this is going to be epic. i've just got a feeling....

I'm thinking the same thing. Just thinking about the possibilities of this thread gives me a tingling sensation in mah loins

• Members

i haven't had a bad deal with him per se, but he is careless and badly organised.

i bought a fulltone fulldrive from him on here, sent him the cash via bank transfer. cool, i thought. then he messages me saying he can't find the pedal he wanted to replace it with (a barber direct drive) in stock anywhere, so he isn't selling the pedal anymore.

OMG, this just gets better.....that's a really {censored}ty thing to do imo.

....I'm seriously starting to wonder why I sent 3 of my pedals around the UK in a box. :facepalm:

• Members

maybe he sold/traded us the same Fulldrive

• Members
OMG, this just gets better.....that's a really {censored}ty thing to do imo.

....I'm seriously starting to wonder why I sent 3 of my pedals around the UK in a box.
:facepalm:

I think that'll be OK Simon, the people on that list have been 'vetted by the mob' so to speak.

Archived