Anybody heard from clementwave? trade problems?

joelbah

• Members

I sent him an AC booster like 6 weeks ago. He was supposed to send me a Fulltone Fulldrive II in return. He says he shipped it like 5-6 weeks ago but I have not received it yet. I have tried to PM him multiple times and have not heard back from him, and I know he has been on the forum since then cause he has been making posts. He said his PM box screws up sometimes.

I want to believe that he is not trying to screw me over, but it's been over a month since I have heard from him. I have made like 25+ deals on HC with no problems yet. Maybe I was too trusting.

I also tried to email him, with the address that is on his HC profile. No luck.

If anyone knows clementwave (matt) personally and has another way of getting in touch with me, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks.

Joel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

on the first page. Yes. I'm in. explained.

I hope your deal gets worked out though. you need big D

oh ok, I get it now. I guess I had never seen someone just reply IN before. But yeah, thanks. I hope it works out soon.

• Members

if you're 15 years old and trying to be funny typing "in" on a potentially long thread is the bestest thing in life

thanks for all the support. I don't intend for this to be a long thread. I don't want to start bashing anyone. I am just hoping to get in touch with him.

• Members

I sent him an AC booster like 6 weeks ago. He was supposed to send me a Fulltone Fulldrive II in return. He says he shipped it like 5-6 weeks ago but I have not received it yet. I have tried to PM him multiple times and have not heard back from him, and I know he has been on the forum since then cause he has been making posts. He said his PM box screws up sometimes.

I want to believe that he is not trying to screw me over, but it's been over a month since I have heard from him. I have made like 25+ deals on HC with no problems yet. Maybe I was too trusting.

I also tried to email him, with the address that is on his HC profile. No luck.

If anyone knows clementwave (matt) personally and has another way of getting in touch with me, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks.

Joel

Maybe your avatar got him all scurred. :idk:

• Members

I know it's taken longer than it should have done, but it's a bit early for anyone to accuse anyone of anything. Clementwave is in the UK..... I've had a pedal take longer than that to get to Italy. The lack of communication is annoying understandably.

Archived