Anybody heard from clementwave? trade problems?

joelbah

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was doing a trade deal with him a few months ago. Swapping my Zvex Fuzz Factory for his Keeley Fuzzhead.

I sent him my pedal 1st class recorded, but the parcel never got signed for, and was never returned. So I assumed it got lost in the post.

He said he sent his pedal to me 2nd class unrecorded. Now, I thought it's careless to send an expensive pedal unrecorded in the first place, and sure enough it never arrived.

Double loss in the post. I thought it was fishy but since I didn't trust our postal network much I thought oh well {censored} happens. I filed for claim, fought with Royal mail for ages and got the maximum compensation, which is

• Members

I was doing a trade deal with him a few months ago. Swapping my Zvex Fuzz Factory for his Keeley Fuzzhead.

I sent him my pedal 1st class recorded, but the parcel never got signed for, and was never returned. So I assumed it got lost in the post.

He said he sent his pedal to me 2nd class unrecorded. Now, I thought it's careless to send an expensive pedal unrecorded in the first place, and sure enough it never arrived.

Double loss in the post. I thought it was fishy but since I didn't trust our postal network much I thought oh well {censored} happens. I filed for claim, fought with Royal mail for ages and got the maximum compensation, which is

• Members

• Members

• Members

I'm going to go on a limb and say 27 pages since NetStar is now involved and we all know how much he loves teh dramaz.

I have nothing to add except I had an alright deal with him, but he was buying and if anyone wants to get renegade on his arse, I probably have his address.

:idk:

Archived