OT: MBV fans, lovely girl covering Soon

Kid_A

• Members

all jokes aside, i thought it was a great cover and the fact shes probably more talented then 75% of people on this forum, uses a badmonkey pedal set to a strange voltage and is a chick was pretty inspiring :)

Humbling? Yup...

• Members
all jokes aside, i thought it was a great cover and the fact shes probably more talented then 75% of people on this forum, uses a badmonkey pedal set to a strange voltage and is a chick was pretty inspiring
:)

Humbling? Yup...

More talented than 75% of this forum? Egads.. get off this forum and get back to playing, practicing, or songwriting... or even covering songs! :facepalm:

• Members

Thanks for the link. It was fun to hear a number of post-punk/new wave songs I love played by someone who came along much later, but clearly shows her love for that music.

cheers,

Ian

• Members
all jokes aside, i thought it was a great cover and the fact shes probably more talented then 75% of people on this forum, uses a badmonkey pedal set to a strange voltage and is a chick was pretty inspiring
:)

Humbling? Yup...

I dunno about this.

• Members

that was meant to be taken with a pinch of salt :idk:

what i was getting at was the fact she played everything, i cant play drums to save my life and im very limited on keys, but saying that, so is she haha

• Members

I dug it--she's solid on all the instruments. It's not like MBV were virtuosos anyways, but she nails the vibe of the song. The best part of it is seeing girls that are into more obscure bands......a girl friend of mine likes a whole bunch of great bands, from the Sonics to Cheap Trick and Blue Cheer, and it's super rare. I went through her record collection and she had a Comets On Fire record!?

• Members

Cute girl with short hair and glasses playing a Jag? :love:

Urge... to fap... rising!

a girl friend of mine likes a whole bunch of great bands, from the Sonics to Cheap Trick and Blue Cheer, and it's super rare. I went through her record collection and she had a Comets On Fire record!?

The Sonics? She's a keeper.

Archived