What's a good modern hard rock-metal pedal?

• Members

Maybe I could be more specific.

I do not like VINTAGE TONES, no, no "AC/DC Hard rock", no 80's Metallica Metal tone.

I'm talking about today's hard-rock/metal things like Black Stone Cherry, Nickelback. I know they probably don't get much love here, but I'm really looking for that crunch, or edge on my guitar toanz.

• Members

I do not like VINTAGE TONES, no, no "AC/DC Hard rock", no 80's Metallica Metal tone.

I'm talking about today's hard-rock/metal things like Black Stone Cherry, Nickelback. I know they probably don't get much love here, but I'm really looking for that crunch, or edge on my guitar toanz.

I'm still suggesting the Reezafratzitz and the Rat.

The guitar sound of the bands you mentioned isn't too different from those vintage tones...

Oh and those bands, please don't call them metal, because they just aren't.

• Members

I haven't listened to either band in quite some time, but don't they actually go for that old vintage hard rock ac/dc type crunch sound?

??

Archived