Official "Magic: The Gathering" Thread

echodeluxe

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is full of WIN. I played for a few years right before they changed the design of the cards back in 2004 or so. I had a plains deck filled with mostly flying creatures and elves and quite a few healing cards as well. It was good stuff. I creamed some of the kids in my scout troop while we were at boyscout camp back in high school. I miss it so.

• Members

hey echo, I saw in your blog that you got to talk to thrice. did you ask dustin about his Telecaster? it looks sick, and I wanted to know what he had in his neck.

lol, this is an interesting place to ask that!

i talked in great length to dustin and teppei about their gear.

dustins tele is routed for the line 6 variax circuitry. he bought a used variax and gutted it, then used a dremel to route the tele out, the installed the variax circuit with the original tele pickups so he can switch between the two. freaking awesome. he has two teles that way.

now back to magic...

WILD NACTAL

• Members
lol, this is an interesting place to ask that!

i talked in great length to dustin and teppei about their gear.

dustins tele is routed for the line 6 variax circuitry. he bought a used variax and gutted it, then used a dremel to route the tele out, the installed the variax circuit with the original tele pickups so he can switch between the two. freaking awesome. he has two teles that way.

now back to magic...

WILD NACTAL

bitching, ty. I was gonna ask on your blog but I dont exactly see where to leave comments anymore? :confused: . whatever.

Also, I know some friends that play magic. They're chill, so i guess I am down with this thread, even though I dont play.

• Members
bitching, ty. I was gonna ask on your blog but I dont exactly see where to leave comments anymore?
:confused:
. whatever.

Also, I know some friends that play magic. They're chill, so i guess I am down with this thread, even though I dont play.

i took comments off cuz people say stupid things.

you should give magic a try. its fun.

• Members

may i suggest a gas station uniform with a name that isn't yours?

lulz.

i used to play MTG in HS with some friends, it was fun. havent played the game in years and would def been down for a draft sometime

• Members

Had a friend in high school (around 95-96) who was into it big time. I would play it when I went over to his house because he wouldn't stop asking. Tremendous fun really, even though I suck balls at the game. Since we were buds, and all, the games were really informal, and he would go easy on me.

But I still lost every time.
:facepalm:

• Members
This thread rules.

I dont know much about Magic: the gathering at all. But I'm loving all this multi-tap squirrel attack talk.
:thu:

my friend has a creature that when sacrificed brings out three 1/1 saprolings and he uses that in conjunction with an enchantment that allows him to sacrifice all three 1/1 saprolings and he gets 3 1/1 creatures for each. it {censored}ing sucks. he has a play set of each.

• Members

Damn this is old school. I used to play a lot in elementary and middle school... played in some tournaments at the mall and {censored}. Still have my deck around somewhere, never completed it though.

If you played in towson you probably played at the store (forgot the name) run by a dude named skip whos family owned a distributor.

Dumpy joint right next to what is now the recher theater.

Archived