Official "Magic: The Gathering" Thread

echodeluxe

• Members

nerd alert!

rpggamesfeature8.jpg

yeah i know, super geeky. but my friends all play it so i figured id get in on it for fun. it turns out its pretty fun if you dont get too sucked in.

i know theres gotta be some forumites who play. you guys are all super nerds anyway.

by the way, im rocking a decent esper deck and i just started a naya deck. im hoping to pick up the m10 core set soon.

what do you gotz?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I {censored}ING HATE THE CURRENT STANDARD SETS RIGHT NOW

I hate being forced to play multicolor
:mad:

so i usually lurk around in the extended/classic rooms.

m10 just came out and its moving more towards mono color. my friend ryan just built an all white deck thats pretty savage.

i love multicolor. my esper deck is sweet.

• Members

m10 just came out and its moving more towards mono color. my friend ryan just built an all white deck thats pretty savage.

i love multicolor. my esper deck is sweet.

I play strictly online so the new sets come out i think a week later than the printed sets.

• Members

I play old school {censored}, the newfangled decks are basically cheating. Affinity my ass.

At one point I went on a rampage at camp and beat everyone's asses, then turned around and sold most of my decks for about $150. The good old days. I've spent $8 on cards in my life. :lol:

• Members

Man I used to killlll at this game... got out right after apocalypse came out, had a great deck with some mana drains, BoPs, and dual lands in it. This was all when I was going to school at a super nerdy magnet kinda school so I was surrounded by kids who were also huge into it, when I left there and went back regular high school I didn't have anybody to play. Sold it all and bought an autococker paintball gun :thu:

I had a cool deck that I could never quite perfect but it was pretty awesome when it worked... it involved squirrel nests (enchantment that you put on a land, tap the land to create a 2/2 squirrel) and some artifact that let me tap a creature to untap any land. It let me create infinite 2/2 squirrels which was a great way to kill people haha...

• Members

I play old school {censored}, the newfangled decks are basically cheating. Affinity my ass.

At one point I went on a rampage at camp and beat everyone's asses, then turned around and sold most of my decks for about $150. The good old days. I've spent $8 on cards in my life.
:lol:

affinity is so two blocks ago.

i had a great artifact affinity artifact deck that i pwned n00bs with.

• Members

Man I used to
killlll
at this game... got out right after apocalypse came out, had a great deck with some mana drains, BoPs, and dual lands in it. This was all when I was going to school at a super nerdy magnet kinda school so I was surrounded by kids who were also huge into it, when I left there and went back regular high school I didn't have anybody to play. Sold it all and bought an autococker paintball gun
:thu:

I had a cool deck that I could never quite perfect but it was pretty awesome when it worked... it involved squirrel nests (enchantment that you put on a land, tap the land to create a 2/2 squirrel) and some artifact that let me tap a creature to untap any land. It let me create infinite 2/2 squirrels which was a great way to kill people haha...

squirrels nest is pretty sweet, i bet if you threw in a coat of arms or four into that deck you'd be in business.

• Members

I usd to play in high school.

Started when revised was out, stopped at 4th edition.

Had a friend that got me into online about a year or 2 ago, It's fun but hardly ever play, because I dont like keeping up on their new fandangled cards and rules and such.

Get off my lawn.

• Members

squirrels nest is pretty sweet, i bet if you threw in a coat of arms or four into that deck you'd be in business.

Don't know why I didn't, I was using meekstones/juntu stakes so that only 2/2 creatures would be allowed to untap. Not that I really needed them now that I think about it, it's not like it's easy to stop a million squirrels haha...

• Members

dude, if you lived near me id dare you to take on my transmuter deck. ID RAPE YOUR BUTT

bahaha! my artifact deck is long gone.

I'm all about elves!

elves are so easy to play, so cheap and annoyingggg

i feel gay playing the deck, tbh.

Archived