Official "Magic: The Gathering" Thread

echodeluxe

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

whats everyones fave creature?

i think mine is the wild nacatl. cuz i like cats.

I like the guardian/enemy of the guildpact duo in conjunction with concerted effort.

i {censored}ing loved that ravnica/guildpact/dissension block

• Members

my cousin was one of the first guys to work at wizards of the coast when it was starting up. he ended up getting me a lot of cards for my bday and xmas. i havent played the game in ages but I still have a lot of the old alpha/beta series cards. they probably arent in good enough condition to be worth anything though.

• Members

aw man, you dont have a black lotus do you?

nope, prob dont have anything that was ever worth over $75 according to the price guides (assuming in good condition). My cousin did fund his move to CA buy selling 2 or 3 of them lol

• Members

I gots a few good ones, they are all NM too. ;)

I started collecting the Unlimited set many years back, I think probably got 1/2-2/3 of it when I mothballed that idea. I should try to complete it one day however getting the rest of the power 9 is going to seriously hurt..

imgp0776u.jpg

• Members
I gots a few good ones, they are all NM too.
;)

I started collecting the Unlimited set many years back, I think probably got 1/2-2/3 of it when I mothballed that idea. I should try to complete it one day however getting the rest of the power 9 is going to seriously hurt..

imgp0776u.jpg

Omgwtf really?

• Members

Anyone ever try Magic Online (MTGO)? What a piece of {censored} that thing is. And the kicker is that its been that way for too many years, I seriously can't believe Wizards/Hasbro allows that junk to remain in existance as is.

I love it, there's nothing wrong with it?

I live in italy it's the only way i can get my magic.

Archived