Obama gets goofed on

jorhay1

• Members

Hope you don't get banned (although I bet you won't, it turns out you only get banned for talking about political stuff completely at random/whim, you're probably safe).

But what's really weird is that apparently I can't view that Youtube video because of where I live... in America. Now I know how foreigners feel trying to watch Hulu :cry:

• Members

Funny. Rather understates his accomplishments... but the thrust of the message is true, and speaks of a legitimate disappointment that a lot of people who worked hard to get him his current job are feeling. And that's all I'm going to say because I feel like a lightning rod for banning when it comes to this {censored} so I'm outta here gents.

• Members

Funny. Rather understates his accomplishments... but the thrust of the message is true, and speaks of a legitimate disappointment that a lot of people who worked hard to get him his current job are feeling. And that's all I'm going to say because I feel like a lightning rod for banning when it comes to this {censored} so I'm outta here gents.

Agreed.

• Members

I'm not opposed to the ban on political discussion, since {censored} gets out of hand here real quick, with the same people reciting the slogans, but it should be either enforced rigidly or not at all. If the OP isn't banned for starting this thread, then no one else should be banned for discussing politics anymore.

• Members

I'm not opposed to the ban on political discussion, since {censored} gets out of hand here real quick, with the same people reciting the slogans, but it should be either enforced rigidly or not at all. If the OP isn't banned for starting this thread, then no one else should be banned for discussing politics anymore.

Agree 100%.

You either ban them all, or none.

Archived