Stuff for trade:

- Paul Cochrane Timmy

- ZVex Fuzz Probe

- Visual Sound V2 Route 66

- Ibanez SD-9 Sonic Distortion

- Ibanez TS7

- Boss TR-2

- Danelectro DO-1

Really wanting a Menatone King of the Britains... but other things I'm interested in are:

- /13 Joyride

- Bixonic Expandora

- Boss DM-2, DD-7 or DD-5

- EHX Big Box Deluxe Memory Man

- Cusack Fuzz Screamer

- Cusack Tap-a-Whirl

- Rotary effects

- Vibrato effects

- True bypass strips (6+ only)

- Tiny tap tempo boxes

Also -- I'll trade my Nova Delay and something above for a Timefactor or Superdelay.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

trying to clear some space on the ole pedal shelf

Fulltone ultimate octave-130- split shipping

Boss hm3- 40- split shipping

Boss hr2-100?

ibanez "vintage" cs9-??

Digitech whammy 2- I removed the sides and cut black plexi to fit so it is smaller. I can undo it if you want-160- split shipping

gibson 57 humbucker- I got this as partial payment for guitar work but the previous dumb shit tech cut the leads pretty short- 50$ shipped

p90 pickup- I'm pretty sure it's a gibson 94t but will need to find out for sure- 60$ shipped

seymour duncan invader- 45$ shipped get your brootz on

Headrush v2- sold

zvex seek wah- 180

DSC02977.jpg

• Members

EHX Stereo PolyChorus New in Box

Big Case EHX DMM New in Box

- I've had it professionally modded so it doesnt clip so easily on the input.

Feel free to make a $$$ offer.

Stuff I'm after...

Boss BF-2 (w/ black/orange knobs, MIJ i believe)

Rat

Moog Murf

tech 21 boost RVB

EHX Cathedral

Ibanez Airplane Flanger

Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird

Other interesting stuff - Try me!

Ps. I'm in Sydney, Australia.

• Members

yeah so here it is. just got this a few days ago. EHX Octave Multiplexer. sweet little guy but i just have no need for him and am gassing for other goodies.

comes with original wooden box and all the papers. in GREAT condition. i believe its from 2002ish not sure though. make offers or trades. there arnt scratches on this pedal, thats a piece of hair that fell on itand the smudges are fingerprints/dust. this thing is in excellent condition!

PA130069-1.jpg

LISTEN I REALLY WANT A MUSKET, WHAMMY, or a VOLUME PEDAL or MARSHALL RFLECTOR

id be up for trading for/towards those or something else that catches my interest. hit me up with trade offers or cash offers. lets make something work.

• Members

I'LL CONSIDER ANY TRADES -- COULD ALSO TRADE MULTIPLES OR EVEN THE AMP FOR NICE PEDALS

IMG_1385.jpg

BACK TALK REVERSE DELAY $75 (housed in the large diecast enclosure)

IMG_1389.jpg

RAT $50 ONHOLDKTHX

IMG_1391.jpg

DR. Q (with the wooden EHX box) $40

P5030046.jpg

VOX CAMBRIDGE 1X10 HYBRID COMBO W/ REVERB, TREM AND FOOTSWITCH (Nice little amp I used for recording but I really don't need it anymore. Try me. I'm flexible.)

• Members

Tech 21 Sansamp Classic

EHX Holy Grail (possibly)

1974 Ovation Balladeer (A bit of a beater, sounds amazing though)

2gt6p3s.jpg

28wm61g.jpg

2yn5q92.jpg

r0cp3m.jpg

eg4cph.jpg

Bowl has been patched, crack through the finish on the back of the headstock (perfectly solid, just a finish crack) crack down from the bridge, (a little into the wood, but not that bad) Still sounds amazing. Definitely meant to be played, not looked at.

PM me an offer. Cash or trades, all welcome.

Really want an FM4 or some type of USB recording interface.

• Members

Buy my spam. Chakosh is GAS-ing for a Gilmour sig Strat.

Les Paul Classic Antique series. H90 pickups with push/pull single coil/humbucker split. Never gigged. W OHSC. Asking $1600 shipped.

LPClassic002.jpg

Budda Verbmaster 1x12 Class A 18W behemoth. Hand wired monster. Non Master volume. Recently retubed. This will get you laid. traded...

budda002.jpg

MXR EVH Phase 90. Velcro on the bottom. I just don't use it anymore and it's taking up valuable space on my pedalboard. $old!

• Members

74' Twin, Blackface modded, new caps, tube sockets cleaned, tightened. Master volume is disconnected, still intact. Speakers are original, got the footswitch.

$900, Looking for local pickup only

twin2002.jpg

twin002.jpg

Monte Allums Blues Stack Plus modded Boss BD-2 $70 Shipped and ppaled.

EHX Stereo Pulsar, has Box - $55 shipped

Ernie Ball Volume pedal, looking to trade for a VP Jr. You pay for my shipping to you.

FREE Boss PS-3 Box. I forgot I had this when I sold my PS-3. I'd rather someone have it if they can use rather than throw it out.

gearmas006.jpg

gearmas005.jpg

gearmas001.jpg

ps-3.jpg

• Members

FS: Tokai NLP-40 - $375 shipped

This is a MIK copy of a PRS Custom 24. It is in mint condition. It's a great guitar and there's nothing wrong with it, but I may have a chance to get another guitar I've been wanting for a while, so I'd like to sell this one. I will also include a hardshell case.

-Solid mahogany body

-Spalted maple top (red)

-Mahogany set-neck

-Rosewood fingerboard (24 frets)

-12" neck radius

-1 5/8" bone nut

-24 3/4" scale

-Wraparound intonated bridge

Dillion also now makes the same guitar - http://www.jsdguitarshack.com/dillion_guitars/dillion_dnlp40.html - The only difference is that mine appears to be spalted maple, and their version is quilted maple. The headstock is also painted black on the Tokai version (this one). I'm not sure of the background story, but I believe that Tokai and Dillion's MIK stuff is from the same factory, and Dillion is now licensed to make these models.

They sell for $615 USD new, but I'll sell mine for $375 shipped and paypal'd.

tokaiprs2.jpg

image001.jpg

image008.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image007.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image006.jpg

FS: Weber Headphone Tap And Dummy Load - 50 Watts - $40 shipped

More information is available here: https://taweber.powweb.com/weber/hpa50.htm

This device allows you to plug a tube amplifier (up to 50 watts) into it and monitor the signal through headphones, and/or functions as a dummy load for the amp for silent operation (which is what I was planning on using it for; recording the amp's line out into my DAW with impulses -- with the Weber in dummy load mode so that the head could be turned on without being connected to a cabinet). However, before I even had a chance to use it, I ended up selling my amp, so this is essentially brand new and has never even been plugged into. It was built less than a month ago.

Please note that if the switch is not set in dummy load mode (ie: the switch is flipped upwards), you MUST connect a cabinet to the "to speaker" jack on the Weber, or you risk damaging your amp.

Here's your chance to get one of these in perfect condition for cheap, and without having to wait for Weber Speakers to build one for you.

image001-1.jpg

• Members

Looking to fund my new amp so no trades please but if you have a Colorsound Supa Fuzz Wah or a Freakshow Digilog I would be open for a trade. Thanks for looking! :thu:

MG ALien Booster $200 (Great conish, velcro, box & goodies)

pics074.jpg

Boss VB-2 $320 (Good condish, no box with velcro)

pics073.jpg

Toneczar Halophaze $620 (Good condish, no box)

pics072-1.jpg

• Members

Got this Yamaha sequencer recently but it's just not my thing.

"Unit Description

The QX5 (and later QX5FD with built-in 3 1/2" drive) was the top of the budget line of sequencers along with the QX7 and QX21. Featuring sub-menu operation via soft buttons instead of punching in job numbers and a combined linear/pattern approach to sequencing made the QX5 a popular choice for the low-budget studio.

Inputs:

MIDI in, tape in, foot switch

Outputs:

MIDI out + thru, tape out, click (audio)

Synchronization possibilities:

MIDI (SPP), TAPE

Secondary data storage:

Cassette. Can transfer via MIDI. QX5FD has 3 1/2" drive.

Memory size:

128k = ~20,000 notes. (15,000 with velocity) 8 tracks, 32 macros. (A macro is a track, which can be called upon from a track).

Physical size:

350x240x49 mm, weighs 2.9 kg (!)

Data generation/modification/recording:

Real- and step-time recording, playback and arranging of MIDI data.

Bugs & Features:

All editing/recording is performed on track 1. This means a lot of swapping tracks, as track 1 always must contain the track to be edited, or the to-be-recorded track. Relies quite heavily on sub-menus, but they are logically constructed. Memory size may be obstructive. No undo function. Backlit LCD display. Lots of features when editing tracks. Really easy to use. Has most of the features you expect from software-based sequencer, but this has the usual advantage of being 'ready to shoot' whenever you'll turn it on. Can take velocity in step mode also. "

I AM ASKING USD$45 FOR THIS INTERESTING DEVICE

Paypal or money order accepted. Buyer splits shipping. Offer trades or whatever, the worst I can do is say no.

11280881.jpg