• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

TC Electronic Konnekt 6 Firewire interface for sale/Trade

Konnekttop.jpg

Konnektback.jpg

Comes with the Firewire & Power cables. Don't have the original box or Cubase recording software. Mint condition.

$100.00 shipped and paypalled in the US or would love to trade for or toward a nice little mixer or microphones. PM me with any questions.

Thanks.

• Members
IMG_3832.jpg
IMG_3833.jpg
IMG_3834.jpg
IMG_3835.jpg
IMG_3836.jpg

Hey,
I have a really cool vintage tempo hollowbody up for sale/ trade. It's a great 60's japanese copy, I actually got it a few weeks ago in a trade, but it's not really my style and I really need cash. It's sunburst in color, has a cool vibrato and has two knobs (Volume and Tone) Made in Japan. The pups are pretty cool because they can cover the thin, bluesy sound of a strat when playing on a clean amp, but when it gets distorted it starts sounding warm and smooth like a hollowbody should be. The pickups are actually single coil. It needs a set up and new set of strings, but other than that this baby is ready to rock n roll! The guitar has a some scratches and a really small hole that looks to be a from the pickup ring right above the neck pup, but other than that it is in pretty good shape for a 40 year old guitar.

Price is $350, but I will accept partial trades for pedals, I could use a:
Fuzz pedal (Cream Puff, or any vintage fuzz)
High end Wah (Colorsound, Budwah)
4 track recorder
Loop station
Anything vintage or cool/ wierd.
PLEASE NO ELECTRIC GUITAR OFFERS! I ,may consider acoustic offers, though.

• Members

Gotta clear out some redundancies on my board, so here goes

MXR Micro Chorus - $75 shipped

MXR Dynacomp (first run from dunlop, has the pin style AC) - $80 shipped

MXR/CAE Wah - $130 shipped

Empress Superdelay - $390 shipped

EHX DMM XO - $250 shipped

EHX Holy Grail - $90 shipped

Fairfield Barbershop - SOLD

Skreddy Ernie - $300 shipped

All come with box, and papers except for the MXR Micro Chorus and Dynacomp, all have velcro on the bottoms as well.

n4sale.jpg

• Members

Digitech Hardwire Reverb

DigitechReverbFull.gif

Mint Condition! Warranty has not yet been registered.

$119 Paypal, plus shipping

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digitech-Hardwire-Stereo-Reverb-RV-7-Pedal-True-Bypass_W0QQitemZ230394084218QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item35a48ebb7a

Blackstar HT-5 Cabinet

1x10" Celestion, Mint Condition

Blackstar_Cab_Front.gif

$129 Paypal, plus shipping. (I have 2 for sale)

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blackstar-HT-5-Cab-Mint-Condition-1x10-Celestion_W0QQitemZ230392668490QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a479214a

• Members

jazzmaster.jpg

Feeling out possibly trading my 62 AVRI Jazzmaster. Olympic white, original case, Mastery Bridge installed (an absolutely amazing piece of hardware), but the original bridge and cover are included.

As you can see in the photo, it comes with all of the hang tags and swag that comes with a new Jazzy. Strap, manual, etc. Only thing missing is the trem arm (I might be able to find it, but not sure so far), but those aren't too hard to find. It is in EXCELLENT condition. I don't say mint because it's not brand new, but it's very close. Currently strung up with .12s, and between that and the Mastery Bridge, you'll never have any problems at all. Not interested in selling the Mastery by itself.

Looking for:

Guild Starfire IV

Gibson ES-339

Gibson ES-333

G&L ASAT - Special or Bluesboy

Fender Thin Skin Tele

Marshall 2203 JCM 800 (RI or original, but no channel switchers or 50 watters)

Vox AC30 (UK made only!)

Dr Z Z-Best 2x12

Dr Z 2x12 combo (pretty much any model)

Bad Cat Black Cat 2x12 Combo

Hiwatt or Reeves

Orange OR120 or OD120 (No AD series or Rockerverbs)

Diamond Memory Lane 2

Pedaltrain 2 with HC

+/- cash where needed. Not really interested in anything else. May sell outright, but not sure yet.

Thanks for looking! PM is the best way to get in touch.

• Members
  • Members

DSCN0381.jpg

EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai - Awesome delay and looper. Only selling because I'm moving towards a simpler delay (DMM) and I need moar synths. Near mint shape. Comes with original box, papers and power supply. - $139.99

EHX Flanger Hoax - Amazing flanger/phaser/ring mod/noisemaker. Again, only selling to buy some synth stuff and move towards a simpler rig. Near mint. Comes with original box, papers and power supply. - $129.99

Korg Electribe EA-1 MKII - Friggin sweet synthesizer/sequencer. I've been using Electribes for quite some time now and I'm looking to get away from that sound. Good shape. Gigged a few times. A few scratches here and there on the face plate. Comes with a printed manual and a power supply (not original but works perfectly). - HOLD

Boss GE-7 - Classic 7 band EQ pedal. Good shape. No box or papers or power supply. - $OLD

ART PowerMIX I and TSP WS - Passive audio bundle. ART passive four channel mixer and the TSP audio clipper/waveshaper. Both are minty. - HOLD

All prices are shipped/paypal. U.S. only this time. Confirmed addresses only. No trades unless you have a Drone Commander. Thanks!

• Members

FS: Leslie 25 w/ rare 6l6 amp: $300 Local pickup in Orange County, CA

Leslie 25 with rare/optional 6l6 amp. Looks great but has some wear. It works great and has had its regular maintenance. Only selling because I picked up a 145. I'll include a 6 pin leslie cable!

This leslie should sound amazing with guitar with a couple mods done or simply buying a leslie preamp pedal.

leslie4.jpg

leslie5.jpg

• Members

ZVEX Lo-Fi Loop Junky with power cable plate for trade. Missing one knob cap, which does not affect functionality in any way. I do not play guitar, I play a Sidrassi Organ, so I do not use my pedals with my feet. Finish is in fairly excellent condition.

Please contact me here with a PM if interested in trading or email me HERE.

Looking to trade for:

Moog Moogerfooger MF-101 Lowpass Filter
Mid-Fi Electronics Pitch Pirate
4ms Noise Swash

I am willing to sell it outright for $280. I realize the knob cap is missing, but it does include the power plate.

lofiloopjunkylores.jpg