READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-10-09

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For sale. Price pp'd and shipped anywhere. I want to fund a reverb so this one has to go.

Baja Tech Custom Das Fuzz. germanium based Fuzz Face. 2 knobs, battery only (GE loves cheap batteries) and no led version. Velcro on bottom, with paper but no box. Great fuzz in great condition.

$80!

IMG_7005.JPG

Check this review! http://www.dolphinstreet.com/guitar_pedals/das_fuzz/

Thanks!

• Members

1974 Ovation Balladeer (A bit of a beater, sounds amazing though)

28wm61g.jpg

2yn5q92.jpg

r0cp3m.jpg

eg4cph.jpg

Bowl has been patched, crack through the finish on the back of the headstock (perfectly solid, just a finish crack) crack down from the bridge, (a little into the wood, but not that bad) Still sounds amazing. Definitely meant to be played, not looked at.

PM me an offer. Cash or trades, all welcome.

Really want an FM4 or some type of USB recording interface.

• Members

Hello All,

Lots of effects for sale. All work perfectly and are in like new condition unless noted.

All were kept in my house and never gigged with.

Not interested in trades.

Shipping in the US is included.

Thanks for looking,

Eric

Digitech Bad Monkey. Great condition.

$30.00

BBE Boosta Grande.

$55.00

Boss CS-3 Compressor Sustainer with Monte Alums Opto Mod.

$85.00

cs3.jpg

Proco Deucetone Rat. Made in USA!

$145.00

deucetone-1.jpg

Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory.

$55.00

df7.jpg

Digitech DL-8 Hardwire Delay Looper.

$129.00

dl8.jpg

Little Big Muff.

$45.00

muff.jpg

Digitech RP350. New in box.

$125.00

rp350.jpg

rp3502.jpg

Vox Satchurator.

$75.00

satchurator.jpg

Eventide Timefactor. Flashed with latest firmware.

$325.00

timefactor.jpg

• Members

NEED TO SELL QUICKLY:

1) OLC Chunky Cheese - my personal Chunky Cheese, the first big box 'special build' I did. If you've seen the others I built, this one looks slightly different inside, but is electronically identical. AWESOME fuzz. Used, but you'd never know it - $200 shipped

dans_cc_a.JPG

2) EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress (vintage) - no clue on the dates, never bothered to check pots, etc. I recently replaced all the electrolytic caps, awesome warm/squishy flange - $125 shipped

dem.JPG

3) Line 6 DL4 - I have a very special DL4, the picture below is NOT the one for sale, but if you like the pic, you'll LOVE the effect/color on this one - I'd like to find a buyer for this so I can tailor the mods to their needs. If I don't find someone in the next day or two, I'll be finishing this however I fee like & putting it up that way. PM me for details/pricing.

brian_c_dl4_detail.JPG

4)Sears 5XL tube amp - missing 2x tubes + should be used with an Iso transformer to keep from zapping you, otherwise great simple little amp w/ vintage AlNiCo 6" speaker - great project for someone!? - $50 shipped

sears_5xl.JPG

I do have ONE last Lava Solder Free Pedal Board Kit with straight ends (the picture is of RA, but this kit is straight) that I'll do free S&H on - even to Canada! After this one, the free S&H is all over. ;)

lava_sfpb_kit.JPG

• Members

I ONLY ACCEPT CASH, MONEY ORDERS, OR TRADES AS METHODS OF PAYMENT. Sorry, no Paypal, personal checks, e-checks, or cashier's checks.

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

33212e0.jpg

Palmer PDI-09 "The Junction" DI/speaker simulator $148

-I am the original owner

-Near mint condition

-Includes original box and manual

-Passive design that requires no power

-Three EQ contours and attenuation levels

-Ground lift switch

-Great alternative to the digital speaker simulation in amp modelers

-Does not have a load simulator (by design), so you would still need an external speaker with an amplifier

1jxooh.jpg

Source Audio Soundblox Phaser, Wireless Hothand Controller, and Adapter $180

-WILL ONLY BE SOLD/TRADED AS A BUNDLE

-~$100 less than buying everything new

-Includes original box, pedal, wireless expression controller, charger, receiver, and Danelectro adapter

-Fabulous condition and fully functional

-Extremely versatile digital phaser with a surprisingly lush sound

rgwc4n.jpg

Wobo Double Looper with Invert Switch $95

-Near mint condition

-100% functional

-Can be used as a conventional TB Looper, AB box, or AB/Y box

-Invert feature provides additional switching options

2z6fg4i.jpg

Ronsound Ring-O-Matic $69

-Minor cosmetic wear

-Fully functional

-True bypass switching

-Blend control

-Operates on battery (half-dead one included) or individual 9V DC adapter (not included)

-Can transform "normal" gain sources into searing or musical octave fuzz when cascaded

-Provides pseudo-ring-mod-type effects when used without other dirt

oksg1y.jpg

Yamaha UB99 Magicstomp MKI $75

-I am the original owner

-Great cosmetic condition

-Loaded with MKII firmware, i.e., deep editing is possible without connecting to a computer

-Includes original box, manual, adapter, and USB cable

-Software not included, but can be downloaded from Yamaha site

-Amazing ambient effects

-Works fine aside from "-" switch being unresponsive at times

-THE PRICE IS FIRM-LOWER OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED!

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

I ONLY ACCEPT CASH, MONEY ORDERS, OR TRADES AS METHODS OF PAYMENT. Sorry, no Paypal, personal checks, e-checks, or cashier's checks.

• Members

90's Proco Vintage Rat big box great condition. Has the LM308 chip. $110 PP/SH.

DSC01786.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

Rocktron Hypnotic Flange great condition $40 PP/SH

Rat2 with Ruetz mod. (missing battery door) $50 PP/SH

EHX Small Clone $50 PP/SH

pedals.jpg

Trades:

Catalinbread

ED Hoof Fuzz

RC Booster

BB Preamp

Ibanez DE-7

• Members

Fender Custom Shop Prosonic

I am no longer playing in bands so this amp is just too much for me. I'm selling it to fund the purchase of something low-wattage. It's in excellent shape - I just had it in to a tech to check it out and replace EVERY tube. It's got JJs in the preamp and Sovtek power tubes. This particular amp is one of the first 250 made in the custom shop before they started mass producing them. It is in great shape and has no more than extremely minor wear and tear.

If you're not familiar with the Prosonic, it's a classic Fender clean channel combined with a versatile, extremely hi-gain Boogie style lead channel. The gain channel has two cascading gain controls. The amp also features active EQ and built in spring reverb. You can switch the rectifier from tube class A, tube class AB, and solid state to get a wide variety of tones.

Asking $650 shipped. I will consider partial trades + cash for the following items:

Line 6 M9

Non-constructed BYOC kits

EHX Holy Grail or DMM

Ibanez DE7

Korg Pitchblack

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

Prices are shipped/paypal'd in the continental US. I'm open to reasonable cash/trade offers.

Preferred trades (from you):

Diamond Compressor

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+

Beavisboard

Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive

Creepy Fingers Harakiri

Fromel EQ or Velvet Vice maybe...?

http://photobucket.com/stopreferencing

Foxx Fuzz/Wa/Volume - vintage original (70s) wah/volume pedal with switchable fuzz/octave fuzz (tone machine circuit, I believe). LOTS of options, sounds pretty incredible. In good condition. $320

zvex Octane III w/powerplate - awesome superfuzz sounds with a mid-scoop knob instead of the usual superfuzz tone switch for more options. Includes original backplate. $210

Way Huge Swollen Pickle MkII - serious subs, raunchy muff tones. w/box, excellent condition. $115

Analog Sample Rate Reducer - Similar to the Bugbrand Bugcrusher, does the 8-bit-style sounds alright. Gold swirly paint. $140

zvex Fuzz Probe w/power plate - 2001 version, sounds terrific. In good condition, includes original backplate. $310

Lovetone Ringstinger clone - make me an offer.

Also selling a Laney TT50 1x12 combo - these are $1750 amps retail - want $600 plus shipping for mine. A couple snags on the grillcloth, no major issues whatsoever. I'm in NYC if you want to pick up locally.

Archived