READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-10-09

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All prices include USPS Priority shipping w/ delivery conf unless otherwise noted. PAYPAL ONLY. USA only.

Trades: Not looking for trades at this time, sorry.

Barber Dual Discrete (Super Sport / LTD) $250 Great condition, no visible defect. These are hand made by Ronni over at Barber to order. Velro'ed w/ box. NEVER GIGGED, unfortunately. I know I'm going to regret this, but I lined up a great deal on a stand alone SS for recording. I already have a standalone LTD SR, so this is kinda superfluous, though a lot smaller footprint than two separate. It's beautiful. Grab it.

l_a33beb1880e9442b854bc3a3a2813bc3.jpg

l_85811b83148e4bf7ac99ab86ceda1fd9.jpg

Boss HF2 Hi Band Flanger $80 - REALLY nice condition, only a couple chips. Sounds way better than the BF2 imo. Velcro'ed, no box.

l_a43d94e60d8540b295c6aa6ac5a6bcdd.jpg

• Members

FT: EHX DMM

DSCN0631.jpg

New in box/PSU/Papers/dvd sampler

Also.. I've got this Korg ES-1 sampler, really good fun, just not getting enough use from me. You can run anything through the built in effects, including the Decimator/bitcrusher. A really cool sound. comes with 32mb smartmedia card and i think I have a US 9v adapter. It runs off boss style/centre negative 9v.

Photo20-1.jpg

Pardon the shitty mac photo, I cant find my camera charger. :facepalm:

Polychorus - SOLD

I'm looking for...

Moog Ring Modulator

Moog Murf

tech 21 boost RVB

Other interesting stuff - Try me!

Ps. I'm in Sydney, Australia. Will ship anywhere of course. :thu:

• Members

HMM....

WELL

i have a WHITE rickenbacker 620 and my valvetech vac 2x12...i'll trade you for your combo...if it has a road case thats a bonus. if your amp is of lesser value we can talk about working something out. i'm also looking for a jerry donahue telecaster. amp wise looking for more of a bad cat/matchless/dr z area

IMG_0557.jpg

13457_189304266613_552896613_3915222_655

i can get more pics but this is what i have for now.

CASH WISE 1K FOR THE VAC MAKE AN OFFER ON THE RICK.

• Members

Fender Classic 60's Tele

2076om1.jpg

2nbua2d.jpg

Great condition, modded for phase switch in middle position. One of the backs of the tuners is coming a little loose but no issues otherwise (hasn't given me any problems). Includes ashtray bridge cover, no gig bag or case.

$400 shipped within the ConUS, no trades.

Mackie 402-VLZ3 Mixer

2uz8h7t.jpg

Awesome, indestructible little two channel mixer. Excellent build quality and great preamps - I just bought a bigger one so I don't need this one anymore. No box unless you wait until thanksgiving when I'm back home for fall break (the box is there).

$70 shipped.

Sennheiser e835 Microphone

3148egh.jpg

Awesome mic, I prefer it to the SM57 - just have a few too many lying around. Pretty much like new, includes bag and mic clip but no box (same deal on the thanksgiving thing).

$60 shipped.

Trades are a definite possibility on the last two - just hit me up with some interesting offers!

• Members

Hey everyone,

I'm selling some CDs.

All CDs are in decent to good condition. Will split shipping with buyer. Paypal preferred.

$8

Queens of the Stone Age - Over the Years and Through the Woods (live CD/DVD)

$6

System of a Down - Mezmerize/Hypnotize

Incubus - A Crow Left of the Murder...

Buckethead - Giant Robot

$5

Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard of Ozz

Jethro Tull - Aqualung

Dio - The Very Beast of Dio (greatest hits)

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Greatest Hits

3 Inches of Blood - Fire Up the Blades

Black Label Society - Mafia

Black Label Society - Stronger than Death

Lamb of God - Sacrament

Nirvana - In Utero

Uncut Playlist April 2005 - 16 tracks; Nick Cave, Flaming Lips etc

Mojo Presents Stoned - 15 tracks; the bands that influenced the Rolling Stones

$4

Offspring - Conspiracy of One, Splinter

Jet - Get Born

$3

Pearl Jam - Who You Are

For every amount of CDs you buy above three, I will take one dollar off of each CD. i.e., two $6 CDs and two $3 CDs would equal 5 + 5 + 2 + 2.

• Members

I say project, but every one plays and sounds fine. No issues, other than some dings and chips...usual stuff. I want these to ship as cheap as possible, so will be taking the necks off to send them. Make an offer...

Late eighties/early 90's Dixon strat copy. Korean made, plywood body, fantastic neck (think Korean Squier strat necks). Finish issues, mostly the areas with black have the clear coat peeling off. Not coming off the red areas. Dunno why?

I'm thinking something like $70 shipped and paypaled...

More photos

dixonxl4.jpg

Another late eighties/early 90's Dixon strat copy. Korean made, plywood body, fantastic neck (think Korean Squier strat necks). This one has top quality electrics installed (CTS pots, CRL switch, Switchcraft jack) and is in a bit better shape. Killer set up with low buzz free action and it actually stays in tune pretty well with moderate whammy use.

I'm thinking something like $85 shipped and paypaled...

More photos

dixon2.jpg

First Act strat copy gone!

Archived